Chapter 2

The house Sumire lives is slightly bigger than (Y/N)'s. It's understandable if the family has two sixteen-year-old boys and a fifteen-year-old girl. Unlike (Y/N) who has one sister who currently is a nine-year-old. Before sliding open the doors to the traditional Japanese house, Sumire lets out a sigh.

"Please don't let 'em be home already..."

"Bet they are fighting over a pudding or something." Minako says.

"Somebody would actually do that?" (Y/N) asks.

"You'd be surprised to know how often that happens here." Minako says while the dead looking Sumire opens the door.

"Ya already ate one!"

"No I didn't!"

"Then what's tha'?!"

"That's my that ya ate!" Sumire turned to look at the girls.

"Can we go away? My head hurts." Minako let's out a laugh and explains (Y/N) that the two boys arguing, are Sumire's brothers.

"Ooh. We can just leave if that's a better opinion." (Y/N) says.

"Pfft, no. This will be fun. Sumire, go. You deal with them." Minako orders pointing her finger towards the direction where the sound of arguing was coming from.

"But I-"

"Go." (Y/N) says.

"Fine, but ya two bette' pay fo' me." She says before heading to the kitchen. "Can ya two like shut up?!"

(Y/N) and Minako turn to look at each other before silently laughing.

"That's my puddin'! It literally has my name on 't!"

"No it doesn't!"

"'Tsumu ya scrub! Are ya blind or somethin'?"

"Haa?!"

"Maybe we should go there?" (Y/N) says unsure whether or not going to kitchen.

"Yeah, maybe we should back Sumire up." They look at each other again.

"Nah." Both girls walk into the kitchen and take a seat on the table. Sumire is trying to reach a pudding that is on her brother's hand. This of course is hilarious as both boys are at least 20 cm taller than what she is. Plus the other one is holding the pudding high up in the air.

"Give it 'ere!"

"So um, how do you actually tell them apart?" (Y/N) asks. It's impossible to tell the twins apart as they literally are like copies of each other.

"The one holding the pudding is Atsumu and the one holding Sumire down is Osamu."

'Well didn't that clear it up.'

Minako says taking a box out of her bag. "Want some?" The box is full of different kind of cute animal cupcakes with macarons on top of their heads.

"I definitely can't eat something as cute as that." (Y/N) says holding a cupcake of a little cat on her hands.

"I know. I should probably make normal cupcakes but where's the fun in that." Minako says and a tear falls down on her cheek. "I can't eat this! I'm a cruel and evil person if I do!"

"I guess you have a weak point for anything that is cute." (Y/N) says putting the cupcake on the table.

"Yeah, pretty much. Also for babies, but only when they are quiet and sleeps. Or if they are anime babies."

"Of course.." (Y/N) stares at the cupcake in front of her doubting whether or not to eat it.

"YOU MONSTER!! YOU KILLED MY BABY!!" (Y/N) turned to look at her side where one of the twins, honestly no idea which one, had taken a bite from one of the cupcakes.

"'t's not my fault ya make 'ese look delicious." He says mouth full.

"Disgusting, you have zero manners." Minako says.

'Honestly, same.'

"'etter than 'Tsumu."

"No ya don't 'ave!"

"Besides aren't you more of a monster by making sweets that look like this?" (Y/N) asks Minako with a smug face.

"Eh, no? I just like to make them and then watch how guilty people look after eating one." Then she turns to, apparently, Osamu. "With people, I mean people who has a heart."

Sumire snorts on the background.

"Didn't Sumire say like fifteen minutes ago that Osamu is dead inside?" (Y/N) asks, as if she was confused.

"NOOO!!! DON'T GO EXPOSING ME LIKE THAT!!!" She looks terrified.

"Yeah, and that 'Tsumu is a fat bitch. Oh, and a liar." Minako says making both Osamu and (Y/N) to snort. Atsumu, however didn't look very pleased.

"Excuse me."

"I didn't say he was a fat bitch. I said e's a liar who 'eve' listen to anyone."

"Ya still call me a liar."

"Ya lie all the time." Osamu and Sumire says at the same time, wearing the very same uninterested look on their faces.

"Forget 't. Who's 'his?"

"This young lady over here is Kurosu (Y/N)." Minako indroduces.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you." (Y/N) says with a small bow.

"She's our mental supporter and the other one in this group of friends who has brains." Minako continues.

"Hmm, 's 'hat so. I'm-"

"Also, she's too good for ya 'Tsumu. So 'ake yer nasty ideas away from 'er an' keep yer fuckboy energy yerself when she's 'ere." Sumire says.

"Ya little devil! I ain't a nasty fuckboy!"

"Ya sure?" The siblings starts to bicker again.

"Can I eat these?" Osamu asks utterly uninterested in a bickering that was getting into an argument very fast.

"Eh, um yeah, sure... Come (Y/N) I'll show you Sumire's room while she's busy." Minako quickly leads slightly confused (Y/N) out of the kitchen and into the family's only daughter's room.

"Was that a blush I just saw on your face or what?" (Y/N) asks teasingly when the door of the room is closed.

"W-w-w-w-what blush? There was no blush. No. I was just confused why he'd want to eat such precious animal cupcakes."

"Mmhh. Because I totally believe in you."

"I'm telling the truth."

"Minako, your face is capable to be compared to a tomato."

"No it's not!" She puts her hands on her cheeks. "Wow, they really are hot."

"I'm telling you."

"I just can't help it. We've know each other for so many years. It's just the feeling I get every time I look at his beautiful grayish dark eyes or hear his low yet sexy voice or-" Minako stops. "I've fallen pretty hard haven't I?..."

"Yeah, and that is the best part of it." (Y/N) says her smug grin just growing.