🍋 Sakuatsu 🍋

* SAKUATSU *

Atsumu was waiting for Sakusa to come back home from work, as he did every Friday afternoon since they started to live together. But today he wasn’t waiting patiently, he needed it, he needs him, he needs him now. The both of them have been busy for the past two weeks, seeing each other for a few minutes before one or the other had to left to work. They have the weekend free for themselves, but Atsumu’s horny ass can’t wait, he picked up his phone and called Sakusa.

 (Sakusa
  Atsumu)

Hi baby

Hi, when are you coming back?

I’m on my way, why are you asking?

I need ya~

Tsumu just wait a bit, I’m a block away

I can’t wait, hurry up~

Just five minutes baby, only five minutes

Tsumu?

Aaaah~

You can’t just say that while calling me, how am I supposed to hide this?

Daddy~ I need yaaa~

Sakusa hung up and run up the stairs to their apartment, the moans coming from the call turned him on, made him excited, he couldn’t hide the bulge on his pants, he reached the door and as fast as he wanted to be the keys won’t go through the lock, after trying a few more times he opened the door and was greeted by a naked Atsumu on the white liquid over his stomach.

“Daddy~ help me”

Sakusa walked towards the blonde boy untangling his tie, he let his briefcase drop to the floor, as soon as he was in front of his boyfriend, he put his mask down and kissed him, fierily, lust taking over him, the kiss getting hotter, tongues moving with each other synchronized, Atsumu’s hands tangled on the soft black hair, Sakusa’s hands unbuttoning his own shirt and throwing it across the room. The taller boy picked up the other, breaking the kiss for a moment to catch air.

“You can’t do that to me baby” Sakusa said before connecting their lips again, he walked to their room and left the other laying on the bed. “You’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you?” there was no answer.

“Answer me” Sakusa demanded.

“Y-Yes” Atsumu stuttered

“What did you do wrong?” Kiyoomi raised an eyebrow.

“I-I-I jerked off without permission”

“Now I’ll have to punish you” Sakusa smirked.

“N-no pl-please, I need ya” Atsumu pleaded.

“You’ll have to work to get what you want~” Sakusa said.

Atsumu crawled to Sakusa and unbuttoned his pants and let out his dick out, Atsumu put his hands around and started move them up and down, he started to lick it and after a few minutes he put it on his mouth bobbing his head, while moving his hand up and down as before, his other hand stroking his own; Sakusa’s foot kicked lightly Atsumu’s arm.

“No, no baby, don’t touch yourself, y- hmmph-you’ll have to wait” the black-haired groaned, his hands moving to the blonde’s head and making him bob his head faster “Keep going aaah~ I’m close” his moans increasing “I’m cum-cumming!” Sakusa fills Atsumu’s mouth with his load. “Sallow it” Atsumu did as said and opened his mouth “Good boy” Sakusa patted his head and signaled him to stand up and go to the bed. “Get on four” Sakusa commanded.

Atsumu goes on four, Sakusa took the lube from the wardrobe and put a good amount on the other’s entrance, he pushed one finger inside and move it for a while, and then insert a second finger inside, he started to scissor them.

“Aaaaah~ Omi please I want yeeeer~ aaaah~ cock” Atsumu moaned.

“What baby? I didn’t hear you” Sakusa teased.

“Daddy~ I want yer to fuck me~”

“That’s better”

Sakusa took his finger out and tear open a condom package with his teeth, he put on the plastic protector and lined himself with Atsumu’s hole, he pushed his member inside.

“Aaaaah~” Atsumu cried in pain and pleasure, tears forming in the corner of his eyes.

After a few seconds Atsumu started to move his hips. “Did I tell you could move?” Sakusa thrusts hard onto Atsumu.

“Aaaaah~ Daddy~ aaaah~ fuck me harder!” Atsumu screamed so loud that even the neighbors could hear, but that wasn’t important for them in that moment.

Sakusa started to move faster and harder, the room filled with the sound of skin with skin, the moans and grunts from both boys.

“How does it feel?” Sakusa asked.

“It feels good~” the blonde moaned.

“What feels good?”

“Yeeerrr~ cock feels good~ aaah~ I-I go-gonna cum”

“Me too~” Sakusa groaned.

He continued thrusting and release inside the condom at the same time as Atsumu let all out over the blankets. Sakusa pulled out and took a wet towel to clean both of them. He laid down next to Atsumu and hold him in his arms.

“I love you” Atsumu said snuggling on the other’s chest and falling sleep immediately.

“I love you too” Sakusa kissed the top of Atsumu’s head before sleep took over him.

___________________________________

This is shitty,-

-Ryko🍂