🎉Teruaka🎉

"Come on Aghaese! You have to live a little, you are always studying, go out and have fun" Bokuto whined trying to convince his friend and roommate.

"No Bokuto-san, I need to study, exams are next week" was Akaashi's answer.

"Exactly! Next week not tomorrow, now come on" Bokuto grabbed the younger's wrist and pulled him out of the chair he was sitting down. "But first you need to change"

Bokuto ruffled through the clothes on Akaashi's wardrobe, trying to find the perfect outfit for the guy. He found a shirt and some khaki pants and a striped shirt, he left some unbuttoned buttons, he used a black belt to complete the outfit. Bokuto gave Akaashi his black vans and then both of them headed to the party. Akaashi was being dragged by Bokuto.

"What do you want me to do here?" Akaashi asked the bihaired boy once they arrived, but the boy wasn't there. "Great, now I'm alone with strangers, guess I'll have a drink." Akaashi said to himself.

He walked around the house walking next to young drunk people, couples making out and people almost fucking right there and then. He finally reached the kitchen where the alcohol was, he saw his friend making out with a random guy. The best option that he had at that moment was to stay there drinking until his body would give up. After drinking around seven cups of whatever liquid that was he felt his body loosen up a bit, he started walking not sure where he was going. Akaashi reached the dance floor, he started dancing, giving his all. He felt some hands around his waist, he decided to play a bit with the mysterious person, he went all the way down and back up again.

"With those moves you're turning me on?" the person whispered on the black haired guy's ear.

Akaashi only smirked and continued with his little game, this time he decided to turn around and place his hands around the other's neck, his gunmetal blue eyes meeting almond eyes.

"Besides moves you got a pretty face" Terushima said, his eyes fixed on Akaashi's ones.

Akaashi didn't answer, he just slid his hands down Terushima's torso.

"You could at least answer." Terushima said, moving his hands a little bit down to grab Akaashi's ass.

Still no answer, Akaashi decided it was better if he just teased the boy a little more, he was having fun. Akaashi turned around once again, his back facing Terushima. They danced like that for two more songs. Terushima tired and turned on, spinned Akaashi so he could face him, their faces a few inches away. His eyes going to Akaashi's lips, he just closed the gap and kissed Keiji's lips, bitting slightly, Akaashi opened his mouth giving full access for Terushima to slide his tongue and explore, they parted away to take air.

"We can go to my room if you want" Terushima suggested, as he didn't get an answer he just kissed Akaashi again and pushed him to his room, once inside he locked the door.

Terushima turned around but was immediately pinned by Akaashi "Eager, aren't we?" Akaashi smirked.

"So you can talk." Terushima smirked back.

Akaashi pressed his lips on the other's, a lustful, rough kiss. He bit on the blonde's lips and his tongue explored every inch. Akaashi's hands traveled to Terushima's shirt to take it off, Akaashi gave small kisses on Teru's neck, leaving some marks, he went to a nipple and sucked it, the other nipple between his fingers, being rubbed.

"Aaaah~" a moan escaped Teru's mouth and he covered it quickly with his hands.

"I want to hear you screaming my name" Akaashi said as he moved to the bed.

"I don't even know your name, how am I supposed to scream it? but that's not important since I'll be the one making you scream tonight" Terushima said, Akaashi was sitting on the bed, Terushima pushed him from the shoulders so he could lay down.

"Are you sure?" Akaashi pushed Teru to the side, and now Teru was beneath him. "Keiji is the name"

Akaashi pulled Teru's pants down and let free the blonde's cock. He licked from the base to the top, putting the whole dick inside his mouth and bobbed his head.

"Aaaaah~ you are so good" Teru moaned.

"It's what you learn from fuckng your roommate" Akaashi said before continuing sucking the dick.

"Aaaah~ fuck Keiji~" Terushima came on Akaashi's mouth.

"That was fast" Akaashi was unbuttoning his own shirt while saying this. "Do you need prep?"

Teru shaked his head no "Just fuck me already"

Akaashi took his pants off and threw them, he linned himself with Teru's entrance and pushed all inside at once.

"Aaaaah~ th-that was r-rough" Teru said, adjusting to it, small tears falling down his face. "You can mo-" Akaashi didn't wait for him to finish the sentence, he just started to thrust harder and harder each time.

A phone rang, Akaashi's phone.

(Bokuto

Akaashi)

Aghaese, where are you?

I'm having fun as you told me to

Akaashi continued thrusting on Terushima, the other realising small moans

I want to go home, I'm bored

Alright, I'll be fast.

"Did you hear that? Guess I'll go faster" Akaashi whispered to Teru.

I'll wait for you on the kitchen

Okay, I'll be there in a bit

Akaashi was thrusting as fast and as hard as he could "Aaaaah~"

Aghaese, was that you?

No, Bokuto-san, is just my fun. See ya

See ya

Akaashi hanged up and continue thrusting,"I'm close~"

"Me too~" Teru moaned

A few more thrusts and Teru came over his stomach, Akaashi pulled out and came over Teru's stomach as well; he stood up and took his pants.

"Bye~ I left you my number on the table, call me if you need me" Akaashi winked and headed out of the room leaving Terushima exhausted on the bed, unable to move.

"Damn Keiji, that hurts like hell, definitely calling you again" Teru mumbled to himself.

"So you did have fun huh?" Bokuto asked Akaashi.

"Yeah, thank you Bokuto-san" Akaashi gave the taller male a small smile.

"Anytime" Bokuto smiled, a big smile "Do you have energy for me?" Bokuto pouted.

"I'll let you top tonight" Akaashi said