Part 1

Ann's POV

3:48 am.

     I was just arriving home in Chicago. I just got done preforming in L.A. and partying it up for the week. I'm tired and wanna lay up with my man. I miss him so much when I'm gone on the road and I have something to tell him. I think he'll be excited. He can't come with me on the road because we're on the DL, down low. Plus, he has business to handle out here so it all works out.
     When my plane landed, my man was waiting on me at the airport. I couldn't hold my excitement and ran full force towards him. Maybe I was running a little too fast and knocked us both over.

"Damn ma, you miss daddy don't you?" he said.

"Yes, yes w- I do!" I said back.

"What we waiting on then?"

"Nothing. I'm ready."

     We didn't realize that we was still on the ground. We got up and went to his 2019 Audi R8. It was nice, I'll give it to him. He brought me a matching one, but we always riding in his cause the windows tinted. Ugh, I hate this. I can't wait to pop out with my man.
     After daydreaming a little bit, we finally arrived at our mansion. He brought this too. I didn't ask him to, but this was his way of asking me out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a gold digger cause I got my own money. But honey, I was not about to turn down this offer and I was already feeling him anyways.

"You gone get out the car?" he laughed at me.

"Damn, my bad I'm over here daydreaming and shit."

"What you thinking about?"

"The day we pop out and make our haters hate some more!" I said sticking my tongue out and shaking my ass a little.

"Just wait on it ma, it's coming. Now come on in the house."

     I got into the house and took a shower. First, I had to get something from my luggage. I have to tell my boo something exciting. I shaved my lady parts and body. I scrubbed my body down in some Tea Tree Body Scrub from Ulta. Then, I hopped out the shower and put some lotion on and a mask on my face. My boo think I take too long in the shower, but how else i'mma stay looking this good.
     I proceeded down the stairs to find him anyways. He's either in the game room or the man cave with his boys. I hope he didn't up and leave and go somewhere without telling me. Last time that happened, I ended up in a sack and being kidnapped. It was so traumatic.

"Babe. Where are you?"

"Hello?" I asked.

"I'm down here!!" he screamed.

     As I walked to the game room, I smelt breakfast. When I got a little closer, I seen rose pedals leading all the way to the bed. Yes, he has a bed in his game room in case he gets sleepy, rich people am I right? He had went and got us some Waffle House and set up a whole romantic display for me.

"All this, for lil ole me?" I said blushing and cheesing.

"Of course baby" he said confidently.

"Great minds must think alike because I have a surprise for you too."

"Whatchu got for me ma?"

     I began to walk towards my man in my robe. What's under it is the true question. He was sitting on the edge of the bed with his legs open , so I slid between them with my back towards him. I untied my robe and let it drop to the ground. All I could hear was him gasp. I had on nothing but thongs. When I turned around there were two pregnancy
tests in my thong straps.

"Don't play with me, are you for real?" he asked with lots of seriousness.

"I promise."

"OH MY- OH MY FUCKING!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'MMA BE A FATHER MAN!!

"And the best father at that." I said.

"Baby, I love you so much. I'm glad you're the one holding my seed. And it better be a boy" he ended off laughing.

"I love you more." I said.

"When you found out though?" he asked.

"In L.A.. I was drinking with the girls and something didn't feel right. You know I can handle my liquor, but that night I couldn't. I told Mulatto about it and she made me take a test, you know how she is. Not only all of that, but I had a feeling. I would wake up not feeling well and super bloated. I kind of knew, but I was too scared to admit to it until I seen the tests say positive." I explained.

"Well I'm glad you know so you can stop drinking now. I wish you would have told me though, you ain gotta be scared to tell me anything. Especially when it comes to my kid and you."

"Well, now I know and now we can do the do" I said seductively.

"You already know it."

     Before interacting with me sexually he took the time to rub my belly and oil me up a bit. I was becoming so turned and he knew it as I began to let out some moans. He turned me on my back revealing my chest and now wet vagina. He groped my titties and put one in his mouth, while he ran circles over my clit with his index finger. I began to moan a little louder knowing I was about to cum. He didn't stop though. He went faster and harder and then I released my cum— not being able to hold it anymore. He opened my legs and went ape shit on my pussy allowing no time for me to move him away. He ate and ate until I cummed 4 times and he was satisfied. He flipped me over and inserted his 8 inch figure into my vagina. I was breath taken by the pounding and slowness of our love scene. Sex with him was really amazing.

"Sex with you still gives me butterflies" I said.

"Just like you give me butterflies" he replied.

"Awwww shucks" I laughed.

"And just letting you know, pregnant pussy hit different. I could get used to this."

"Oh really?" I said challenging him.

"Yes really" he said as we began to start the love scene all over again.

A/N

Heeeyyyyy. This is my first book so bare with me !! But I do hope you enjoy it ❤️