Just friends (part two)

Destiny gasped in pleasure not being able to control the volume of her voice. "Uh, I'm not even all the way in yet~" Keigo struggled to get out without grunting. Destiny tensed in pain as she tried to keep herself together and as he slowly thrusted inside of her ,her entrance started to get used to his size. Before she suddenly felt him deep inside of her ,he gripped her hips while breathing heavily his wings stretching out every now and then as he thrusted. "Hnngh K-Keigo......" Destiny's muffled voice moaned through the covers Keigo blushed a bit , the way she moaned his name ,he couldn't hold himself back. He suddenly started to thrust at a fast pace ,Destiny gasped in pleasure from his sudden movement.

She felt Keigo's finger nails dig into her skin. The pain and pleasure confusing her ,before she felt him hit her sweet spot several times. "I'm cumming ,hah hmm!" Trying to catch her breath as a knot grew in her stomach, and she released before thinking twice. Keigo slowed his pace of thrusting for a moment, before chuckling a bit. Pulling out of her and turning her on her side, he grabbed one of her legs spreading them. While letting her foot rest on his shoulder and thrusting back inside ,she could now see his face his cheeks light pink and hair messy. His eyes were hazy as he stared down her ,Destiny moaned as he thrusted deeper. Already being tired because she came once she tried to not moan as loud ,"Fuck ,your insides are sucking me in." Keigo growled out with a light pant. He kissed her foot while hitting her sweet spot again causing Destiny to nearly scream in pleasure ,he grinned in realization. "Ah So you like it when I thrust into you here?" His voice nearly purred while hitting her soft spot repeatedly driving her crazy as tears formed in the corners of her eyes. "I-it's to much uhh." She moaned feeling on edge once again, Keigo suddenly began to ram himself into her as if not having any self control.

Destiny moaned and groaned loud no longer caring if anyone heard them ,"Fuck ,I'm cumming." Keigo growled through his teeth before quickly pulling out and cumming all over Destiny's stomach and breasts. The both of them panted breathlessly, Destiny thinking that it was finally over suddenly was picked up by him. Gripping her thighs as she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck tightly, there faces closer then ever as they stared into each others eyes. He had the most serious expression before blushing while sliding back deep inside of Destiny. "You shouldn't look at me with such an expression, I'm still trying my best to be careful with you." Keigo growled in her ear in warning. Biting her bottom lip as he thrusted slowly ,she whimpered as her body shook uncontrollably.

Wondering how everything got this intense, when did they stop caring? Knowing it was going to be so awkward between them after this. "What are you thinking about?...." Hawks asked as she felt him touch her soft spot with light whimpers she gripped onto him. "N-Nothing......." Destiny stuttered out a groan in his ear as she tried to focus on one thing at a time but failing. "Focus on me ,feel how deep my cock can go. Baby bird~" Destiny's face already hot she couldn't think straight as her head pounded from her sudden headache. How could he say such lewd things without being embarrassed?

She felt on edge as she breathed heavily ,Keigo seemed to notice and sat down on the bed with her in his arms. Looking down at his flushed face ,before suddenly cumming without warning because he thrusted hard so suddenly. Panting on top of him ,he stared at her lips and leaned close as if about to kiss her before chuckling teasingly. "I want to taste you...."

The sudden comment put Destiny off guard as she blushed in embarrassment. He then laid her down and made her legs go over his shoulders ,before lifting her off the bed. His head right between her legs ,"Up you go." He said with a light grunt ,gasping in surprised he leaned her against the wall. He immediately started licking her clit hungrily growling as she gripped his hair and gasped in pleasure. Trying not to lose her balance as he held her up on his shoulders.

She moaned loudly, biting her lip as he entered his tongue inside gliding in and out. He was so good at it ,to good at it. Destiny held onto the wall and ceiling as she felt all the way on edge. ,"Keigo uh Mmh Kei-go uh." She came with continous quivers ,while gripping onto his hair then letting go. Hawks suddenly tossed her back onto the bed ,and widening her legs ,"You taste so good baby bird, I want way more then that. I'll make sure you remember my tongue." He growled erotically ,rapture over whelmed Destiny as she felt as if she was going to pass out ,Keigo ate her out way faster then before with light growls and pants every now and then.

"Keigo I can't take this anymore." Destiny pleaded desperately as he shoved his finger inside and thrusted them fast without warning. "I just grow more and more eager to cum deep inside you ,beg more Destiny." He cooed as before she caught her breath and came once again this time with a bit of a squirt. "Mhm that was really sexy." He he spoke titillatingly.

"Hey baby bird if you want me to stop ,you have to really beg for it." He teased as he got up from off the bed and stood before her ,beg? Destiny caught on to what he was saying pretty quickly. Getting on her knees in front of him ,he slid his fingers through her short hair. As she slowly took his member into her mouth, "That's it take your time." He mumbled deeply while keeping his eyes on her ,as she tried desperately to take all of him in. But failed, she swirled her tongue around him while holding his hips ,as he lightly grinded them into her mouth.

"I suppose you really did want me to stop ,baby bird~.......... But I don't think I'll be able to ,not tonight anyways." Destiny flushed hard as he chuckled stopping her from sucking him off ,he pushed her against the wall next to them. Lifting her leg and slowly sliding back in ,she gripped onto him trying to keep her balance as her body shook weakly. "I dont think mghha I c-can cum a-anymore." Destiny whimpered as he impaled her with his manhood. Hawks hungrily stared at Destiny's lips and leaned in without a second thought.

His tongue wandered around her mouth trying to explore as much as he could. Before breaking the kiss with heavy pants ,Destiny could feel his manhood twitch deep inside of her. "Can I?........ Can I cum inside?" The words coming out of his mouth was satisfaction to her ears ,as she wanted to say yes automatically. But they hadn't even used condoms ,she shook her head in denial. He hadn't looked disappointed or mad ,he pulled out before cumming and shoved two of his fingers inside of Destiny while jerking himself off.

Both of them cumming all at once ,Destiny almost fell before Hawks grabbed her weak shaking body and laid her down on the bed. He had then realized she passed out and was sound asleep ,chuckling from the thought of her passing out after what they did. He cleaned the both of them up and fell asleep with Destiny in his arms.