Chapter 2

——————

8 years later

Emily's POV

   My husband and i just got from our trip to Italy and it was great. When parking in the drive way we see the boy that used to hang out with that brat. He was always suspicious of us. He almost got us caught but his dad told him to stop. When we got out the car and he looked directly at me and glared. I smirked at him.

Next day

*knock knock*

Who's knocking this early. I go and open the door to see to cops at the door. I smile at them
   "What's wrong officers?"
   "Ma'am we've found her."
   "Who? Nobody is missing."
   "Your daughter Ma'am." I stand there in shock.
     "Where is she?" I thought they was gonna say she was dead and she needed to see the body but they did the complete opposite. They moved out the way to see a teenager with cuts all over her face like it was stitch together. It wasn't that noticeable but i noticed it.
    "Omg baby you remember me. I'm your mother." I almost threw up just from those words. I know that this isn't my daughter. I killed her. She's the imposter
    "She looked at me with dark eyes and did not say anything.
    "Ma'am she won't talk. We found her near a lake just walking around it. We thought something was gonna happened so we grabbed her and she wouldn't speak. We asked for a DNA test and tried to get the details ourselves. The DNA shows she's your daughter that went missing a few years ago.
    "Thank you so much. I can't believe she's back." I cried some fake tears and hugged this...thing.
    "Your welcome goodbye now." I close the door and the girl walked in and just looked around.

Lilliana's POV

I'm back to the place where i died. The two people who i loved the most killed me. I now feel numb. I can't feel anything. I want to make them feel the same. These people are not my family anymore. They're nothing to me.
   I look around the room and walk up to my old room to see that it's now a babies room. Looks like they are expecting. So...sweet!
   I go back down the stairs and looked at both of them. My father just fell to his knees and started crying. I just looked at him. He crawled to me praying to god and saying sorry.
   "God is not here." I said with a cracky voice. He just looked at me and cried some more. I kicked him off my feet and sat on the sofa still as a statue. They came and sat down in front of me. My father still crying and my mother looking terrified.
  I looked at the paper and looked at her. She got up and got a pen. She came back and I started to write.
  I said hello
  "What are you?" My mom said
I said I'm your daughter what do you mean. You don't remember me?
   "I-I remember you my beautiful daughter." I know she think that i don't remember what she did to me. That's great.
  *knock knock* i see my mom get up and get the door to see a man come in. He looks right at me and runs to hug me. I look at him and smile. He was the only who cared about me but I'm still debating if he needs to go.
   "Lilli? Is it really you?" I looks at him and i didn't say anything. Lilli is not here anymore. I got the paper and wrote.
I said Lilli is dead. I'm the new and improved.
   He looked the note and looked at me weirdly he looked at my dad and asked why I'm not talking. I just looked at Tate thinking about how i should kill him.
  "I don't care all that matters is that my best friend is back." He hugs me but i don't hug back
  I put on the paper tired
  They all look at the paper and Tate left and my mom and dad guided me to a room. They close the door and just sit on the bed. It's not like i can go to sleep. I haven't slept in 7 years. I wait till they fall asleep to start end what they started.

Hour later

I'm ready. I got all of the things i need. I grab the axe and tape and go in there bedroom. I tape there mouth. My mom eyes opened and she looked at me. She was gonna scream but i put my finger over my mouth signaling her to keep her mouth shut. I told her to get on the ground and lay face down. I tap on my dad and wake him up. He looked at me in shock. I told him to lay down on the ground too with my voice. I had the axe on my shoulder ready to kill both of them.
   "YOU WERE NOTHING TO US. You ruined our lives. We never wanted you. Do you think that killing us will make you feel better. I'm pregnant and you're going to kill my baby? THIS IS WHY WE KILLED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. I NEVER LOVED Y-" i swung the axe at her head and keep hitting her till her whole face was mush.
   I started laughing really loudly playing with all of the blood on my face. I love this feeling. It's the first thing i felt in a long time. I want more. I looked at my so called father and made a creepy smile on my face. I walked to him while he was begging for mercy to god.
   "DIDN'T I TELL YOU GOT ISN'T HERE. HE NEVER WAS. YOU KILLED ME AND YOU THINK I WILL SHOW YOU MERCY?" I yelled at him
  "I hate you" i then start smashing the axe on him then soon both of there bodies. It was so fun to watch all of there blood run down all of the walls. It was so...beautiful. I didn't notice someone walked in the room because i was to busy having too much fun. I looked at him with a high smile. He ran down the stairs but didn't make it. He fell at the end because he turned to look back at me and had landed on his back. I go down the stairs one by one getting closer to his body and he just looked at me terrified.
   I drop the axe and look at him.
  "T-Tate i don't know what's wrong with me. I wish i could feel. It's so numb and cold. I miss you. Please stay with me." I said while laying next to him on the ground. He looks scared but then relaxes. He looked at me and touched my face.
   "We have to get out of these clothes. Your covered in blood. Let's go to my house. My parents left a few years ago. We get up and walk to his house. Well we ran incase someone saw us.
    "S-So you'll stay with me?"
    "Yes. I've always known they were guilty but how are you alive. It's been years since I've last seen you."
    "She helped me."
    "Who" he asked