What the hell is this- (stan and kyles pov)

♡︎Kyle's POV♡︎
Well we had arrived at the platform but, it was just a damn wall. Stan seemed to know what we do, he grabbed his stuff and ran threw the wall. I looked at Kenny in shock. Cartman shrugged his shoulders and said "go on kyle, your turn." He said with a little bit of an evil smirk on his face I grabbed my damn owl that we were supposed to have, we all had one except for Kenny he was to poor to afford one. I started to run to the wall as Cartman tripped me I fell face first into the wall, falling on Stan. He smiled and kissed my cheek, we started dating around 3 month ago, and you could tell that Craig still had a crush on me.

☀︎︎Stan's POV☀︎︎

A few seconds after I ran threw the wall I heard a hump and then Kyle landing on me, it didn't hurt. He was rather light. I kissed his cheek and we got up. I held his hand as we waited for everyone, Kenny came next, then Craig, Cartman, Token, Clyde, and Tweek. We walked towards the train, I was still holding Kyle's hand. Craig watched Kyle with a close eye on him. We finally arrived at the train we all got on me, Kyle, Kenny, and for some reason Craig all sat together, leaving Cartman to sit with Craig's friends. He didn't really like that idea at all. After a little while a lady walked up to us and asked if we wanted anything to eat/drink, I asked for some water as it was handed to me, and Kyle asked for a sucker, she handed him one and Craig didn't ask for anything still wit a close eye on Kyle. I started to get...jealous? I think- I just grabbed his hand and he leaned his head on my shoulder and looked out the window.

Sorry. Lol. Well, I hope you're enjoying this.