Nice...(Token's POV)

We sat down and we noticed that Craig didn't sit with us, he sat down with Kyle and his boyfriend and there friends. I sat down beside Clyde. I glanced over at Craig and noticed he's been staring at Kyle a lot. He's obviously jealous of them. I watched Craig as Kyle kissed Stan's cheek. Craig rolled his eyes and sighed. After a long while a arrived at hogwarts we were greeted by a older guy named "Dumbledor" I think that's his name- or it's something like that. He was really tall. Me, Tweek, And Clyde went looking around as there were posters and rackets of people named "Draco" and "Harry" all over and others but we didn't bother to read them. As we walked into a big room that we assumed was the cafeteria we sat down and waited for the others. After a bit they arrived Stan was still holding Kyle's hand as they walked into the cafeteria. They sat on the other side of us and Craig sat by tweek. Kenny and Cartman sat with Kyle and Stan. We waited for a little bit and other kids arrived. After a good hour or two the teachers walked in and waved to everybody as one of them brought a witches hat?- after a bit they called kids up by there last names, out of the kids from South Park the first was Kyle. He walked up and the teacher placed the hat in his head, we all looked at each other hoping one of us would get placed with one of the others. The hat finally spoke and said "Ravenclaw" the teacher sat him with the other people that got placed with Ravenclaw. After a while they called Craig up. Again, the teacher placed the hat on Craig's head and the hat finally spoke and placed him with he Ravenclaws. He sat down beside of Kyle. The next one of us was Stan as he got placed with Gryffindor. He sighed and walked to the gryffinfors. He frowned and looked at Kyle. I was placed with Hufflepuff. Tweek was placed in gryffindor and Clyde was hufflepuff.

I'm sorry if you aren't satisfied with the category's I placed them in and Cartman was slytherin and Kenny was hufflepuff.