Chapter 3: Be careful

Taehyung was finally energetic this time, the class ended and he was already in his hyung's car.

"It seems like you are in a good mood today, baby." Jin smiled liking the light aura surrounding Taehyung.

"Mhm, just got a new friend." Taehyung giggled.

"Really? Who is it then?" Jin was glad that Taehyung got a friend during his first experience of going to University, he thought the younger will be having a hard time adjusting.

"Ahm, it's something like Je... koo... Jeonkook. I don't know, but he's the president of the University." Taehyung unsurely replied, pouting.

"It's Jeon Jungkook, baby, that's what Namjoon told me. You are literally bad remembering someone's name." Jin chuckled, patting Taehyung's head.

"It's because I'm nervous and I can't even understand what the others saying because they are annoying and loud." Taehyung mumbled.

"You have to get used to it, Tae. University can be loud like a public market." Jin told him.

"I know, but kookie only understands me." Taehyung sighed.

"And who's cookie this time?" Jin asked confusedly.

"It's still Jungkook but the shorter and cuter version of his name. And it starts with K, hyung, not C." Taehyung giggled.

"It seems that you like him, huh." Jin uttered.

"He's so kind, hyung, he even brought me to a silent park and ordered for me instead. He said he like me too." Taehyung sounds so happy.

"That's good to hear, maybe next time you should invite him to our house so I could know him better." Jin recommended.

"Really, hyung? Can I do that?"

Jin glanced at Taehyung and he could see the excitement in his baby brother's eyes and the smile plastered on his face.

"Of course, baby, it would help you to know him better as well." Jin replied.

"Okay hyung, thank you so much." Taehyung can't help but giggle thinking of Jungkook going to their house.

"But did you ask his number?" Jin asked.

"Oh, I didn't give you his number, I forgot that." Taehyung sighed.

Well, Taehyung usually gives Jin's number since he really dislikes interacting with random people.

"Right, you don't have a phone, I'll buy you tomorrow so you could easily communicate with him." Jin said.

"You don't have to, hyung, I don't need it. I have another gadget." Taehyung muttered.

"You're an adult now, baby, you should start using your phone from now on. It will be more useful since you are a college student." Jin explained.

"Oh, okay." Taehyung accepted Jin's offer.

"That's my good boy."

Jin was willing to do what made Taehyung happy. He wants to keep seeing this side of him. He decided not to mention Taehyung's secret if Jungkook might find out what was possible to happen if he gets closer to Taehyung. He doesn't want to turn off his baby's mood.

-----

"Oh, what is the perfect son doing here?" Jimin asked teasingly when he saw Jungkook coming towards him in the club.

"To drink, of course." Jungkook retorted sitting on the L-shaped couch.

Jungkook doesn't do hookups, he just wanted to drink but sometimes he can flirt randomly.

"What if your parents find out?" Jimin asked, smirking.

"They won't, I'm not going to their house anyway." Jungkook stated.

"Going to stay in the dorm?" Jimin inquired.

Jungkook hums in response, drinking a shot.

"Hey, President."

Jimin's so-called friends greeted Jungkook, sitting with them which the raven boy ignored.

"I have news, do you guys heard about the new boy at our University?" Lanz started the conversation.

Even though Jungkook wasn't interested in them, he was obviously interested in their topic.

"What's with him? If I'm not wrong, they said he looks gorgeous." Yan responded.

"Right, but he's weird, yet, most of the girls I knew are head over heels to him. They said he's perfection because of his looks." Lanz uttered.

"Don't say shit like that, no one is perfect." Adan, the arrogant one.

"Come on, if I just like a guy, I will surely like him. He got blonde hair and I can tell he can be more beautiful than normal girls but if he got different color like something dark, he can also be manly." Yan stated.

"What is he a two-face bitch?" Adan snickered.

"Don't speak like that, he looks like an angel, trust me. That blonde hair fit him." Lanz added.

"Are y'all gay? Just by hearing that coming from y'all mouth sounds disgust----"

Before he can even finish his sentence, he felt something cold pour over his head and a fist land on his face. The fist came from Jimin and the something cold was from Jungkook who was sitting beside him. Jungkook poured him his cold beer but didn't wear any emotion.

"Sorry, my fist automatically landed on something dirty like your disgusting face." Jimin smirked.

"Next time, be careful opening your mouth, I can smell your stinky breath right in my handsome face." Jungkook added and hit him with the glass of beer on his head.

The guys surrounding them swallowed hard witnessing what just happen. Jimin snatched a cigarette from Lanz's pocket on his right chest and they stood up, walking away as if they didn't do something.

"Ghosh, why you did do that?" Jimin chuckled when they were outside of the club.

"His voice irritates me." Jungkook replied.

"Really? Or it's because he called that new boy a bitch? You're interested in that transferee, aren't you?" Jimin grinned.

"It's not like that, okay?" Jungkook clarified.

"Come on, I didn't fail you this time, I told you he's beautiful." Jimin giggled.

"Yeah, he is bu---"

"But if I were you, you should be careful, Namjoon hyung told me that make sure Taehyung won't be in trouble because Taehyung's brother was strict and surely will sue you if something happened to him." Jimin told him.

"Why are you warning me? Did I give you a hint that I'm going to court him or something?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I can feel it through my bones." Jimin laughed.

"You're annoying too." Jungkook sighed shaking his head.

Jimin followed after him, totally teasing him.