The Wolf Hybrid And The Ultimate Life-form

As everyone asleep Shadow was still awake cause he couldn't sleep. He gets up and goes to the window and looks out the window. As he was staring out the window Mary wakes up and sees Shadow looking out the window.

Mary: Shadow?

Shadow turns around and sees Mary sitting in her bed awake. "Oh hey Mary I thought you were asleep?"

Mary: I was asleep but I heard a noise.

Shadow: Oh I didn't mean to wake you.

Mary: No it's okay Shadow, but why are you awake?

Shadow: I couldn't sleep sometimes I have trouble sleeping.

Mary gets out of her bed and walks to Shadow. "I have trouble sleeping sometimes too." She looks out the window then looks down and her ears fold down and Shadow sees this.

Shadow: Are you okay Mary?

Mary looks at Shadow and then looks back down. "Not really" As she said that tears start to form in her eyes. Shadow sees her tears and feels bad for her, but he doesn't know why she is crying.

Shadow: Mary what's wrong?

Mary: Everything I had is gone and everyone I loved is gone. I had no friends because people always found me so different because of me being a hybrid. And I never really knew who my parents were so I had nowhere to go or live.

After Shadow heard all this he felt really bad for her cause of how much it's related to him. He doesn't hesitate and hugs Mary to comfort her because he does not want to see her in tears.

Mary: ...

Shadow: I know how you feel. Not having any friends and losing people you love and having nowhere to go. I don't want to see you in tears cause now you have Silver Sonic and me.

Mary: *blushes a little* Thanks Shadow I needed that. *hugs him back*

They stop hugging and then they look at each other and didn't notice that they both were blushing. They then realize that Silver and Sonic were watching them.

Shadow: How long were you two standing there?

Sonic: Since Mary started talking about how she lost everything.

Mary: You two heard that?

Silver: Yeah we did and we are sorry that all that happened to you.

Mary: It's okay Silver I have you guys now.

Sonic: Speaking of which Mary we want to ask you something.

Mary: What is it?

The Sons of Heephis: Would you like to join us and defeat Zielo?

Mary was shocked that they asked her that cause after what Zielo did to her and the place she lived at. But she was so happy and her ears went down and hugged the three of them. "I would love to join you guys."

Shadow: Hey Mary can I talk to you for a sec?

Mary: Sure Shadow

Mary and Shadow walks away from Sonic and Silver.

Shadow: I just want to say thanks for joining, we really appreciate it and umm. *blushes* If it's alright with you I would like to protect you if anything bad happens to you.

Mary: *hugs Shadow* Your welcome and you can protect me if you want to. *smiles*

That makes Shadow blush and smiles back. In his thoughs "I don't know why but I feel like I'm falling in love with Mary." Sonic and Silver thoughts "Oooooooooo Shadow has a crush on Mary." Shadow thoughts "Shut up you two."

Shadow looks at Mary and Mary looks at Shadow. They look into each others eyes and start to blush. They start to get closer and closer to each other. Shadow's thoughts "Screw it."

Mary: Shadow what are you doi- *gets interupted by Shadow kissing her and blushes* She was surprised by Shadow kissing her. Shadow stops kissing her and they look at each other.

Shadow: Sorry I shouldn't have done that and you probably don't want to talk to me.

Mary doesn't care and just kisses Shadow and it surprises Shadow. Shadow blushes, but he kisses back and it shocks Sonic and Silver. They break the kiss and look at each other and blushes.

Mary: It's okay Shadow and besides I actually do like you.

Shadow was shocked to hear this, but also happy that he has someone that actually loves him. "Well I like you too Mary." They smile at each other and then they kiss again and Sonic and Silver are happy for their big brother, but little did they know that someone was watching them. It was Zielo that was watching them.

Zielo: So the Celios copy and the little hybrid like each other huh? Well that makes this more interesting and don't worry Shadow I will get your little girlfriemd of yours and make your life hell even more.

Sorry that i havent posted this chapter yet cause I have been doing school and I didn't have any ideas until then. But like I said I am sorry for posting sooner.