Pregame OumaSai

Kokichi POV
"I-I'm sor *sniff* sorry" i said scared and trembling. "WELL ITS TOO FUCKING LATE FOR THAT" Kaito said as he grabbed me by my neck and starting punching me. "WHY DONT YOU JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY TOU USELESS FAG" I started to cry even harder until i hit the floor. I slowly looked up to see a guy with blue hair standing above Kaito....WAIT WHAT?!?!?!

Shuichi POV

I saw Kaito choking and punching a short boy with pretty purple hair. Kaito has caused too much problems already and i sorta felt bad for the little boy so i quickly punched kaito and he fell to the floor knocked out. I saw the small fragile boy slowly look up at me he looked shocked. Before kaito woke up, I slowly helped the trembling boy up. "Hello I'm Shuichi Saihara and you are?" after i introduced myself he smiled and said "I-I'm Kokichi Ouma n-nice to meet y-you" he sounds so cute when he stutters. "Kokichi Ouma That's a nice name...it would've been better if it were my last name" i muttered the last part. "o-oh um t-thank you y-yours..is...um...N-nice t-too" god why does he have to sound so cute. "huh" i heard Kaito wake up, and i quickly looked at kokichi just to see him trembling even more as if he were going to break. Before i knew it i quickly picked him up Bridal Style and ran to my house.

Kokichi POV

Shuichi quickly picked me up causing me to blush but i had no idea were he was taking me. We made it to a house i'm guessing it's where he lives. He unlocked it and took me to a room full of DANGANRONPA STUFF SOMEBODY WHO ACTUALLY LIKES IT OTHER THEN ME. I smiled widely and he seemed to notice because he asked me "So you like Danganronpa to?" I wonder if he finished playing all the games "yeah...have you finished all the games yet?" he smiled abit creepy in a way. "duh it's too god not to buy them all and finish it" he paused for a quick moment then talked again "do you maybe wanna watch Danganronpa The End Of Hopes Peek Academy" did he even have to ask "Sure why not i've got time to spare"

Shuichi POV

He was so freaking cute and he got excited during the parts with Ryota, i just wanna make him mine for good. I couldn't hold it in anymore as i grabbed him and set him into my lap. I saw him blush but staying quite. He got scared when Naegi was about to commit suicide and hid into my chest and it made me blush, i swear to Atua he was too cute to handle. I slowly picks up his face to face mine he was crying, did he really like Naegi as a character that much. I stare at his lips and then Kiss him.

Kokichi POV

i looked at shuichi and then he kissed me. He pushed me down on the bed and he forced his tongue into my mouth. I was scared and didn't kiss back. A lot of things were going through my mind like why did he kiss me, why is he forcing this. He then pulled away and said "Kokichi why didn't you kiss back?" it was very bold of him to just say that. "I- Isn't t-to early I-i m-mean we- we just met t-to-today-" Then i suddenly felt something around my neck. "Aw Kokichi but i love you, now kiss back or i'll continue to hurt you" right after he said that, he kissed me like he did before. I still didn't kiss back and because i didn't he started to choke me, so i kissed back. He forced his tongue in my mouth and started to explore it. I was kissing back like he said, but his grip on my neck got tighter and i pushed him off afraid of what was gonna happen next. "I-i'm s-sorry but y-you said, you, you- wouldn't choke me i-if i kissed you b-ba-back-" he then looked at me as i start to break down crying even more. Then i feel a grip around me i soon realized that he was hugging me. "I'm sorry Kokichi i didn't mean to hurt or scare you....I don't know what got into me please forgive me" he started messing with my hair and whispering nice things. "It's ok Shuichi...i forgive you" i then snuggle into his chest. "before you get comfortable it's getting late so you can borrow some of my clothes" He went to his closet and got some clothes for me. I put them on, sure they were abit big on me but it's ok I then go back and get comfortable again, Shuichi starts cuddling me and i cuddle back. Maybe he didn't mean to hurt me and he's actually nice to me... forgiving him is better.

-857 words