®©␛

Contest Entry for _nymphomaniac 's "Untouched."

Note: I did forget Eros's role in the story and if he was even there so I decided to use him as a God that is added.

Eros grimaced, taking his very last swig of champagne while snaking a hand around Athena's arm, roughly tugging her out of the ball into the vacant halls. Athena growled, looking around for anyone to notice them."You may have everyone fooled with your so called intelligence but the truth is that your not so smart after all."

She grasped his hair in one hand, drawing his head back, bashing it into the wall."And the one thing you are completely oblivious of everyone around understands completely." He croaked, minimum blood oozing from his nose, specks of it on his collar.

Standing to his feet, Eros seemed unbothered, pulling her waist against his pelvis with both hands, his breath tickled Athena's ear, lips brushing against her jaw."But you will finally understand what it's like to desire," Athena squirmed under his touch, intoxicated by his words.

"To crave for the touch you've been longing for all these centuries." Eros lifted her chin, lips running down her neck as Athena's eyes gently rolled back."Let's see how innocent you'll be after I'm done ripping off your clothes chatón, au revoir." And within seconds, he faded away, cool air hitting her body in the worst way.

Athena, Goddess of intellegence and purity is in wanting of someone else after milenias of loneliness. But what she didn't bargain for was who...Eros. Can the goddess of order teach the reckless God about self discipline while maintaining her own innocence and heart from not falling in love with the God of affection and Chaos?

~*~
All rights reserved to the author (@shintonia). Please no reenactments or plain out plagiarism of my story. Citations are okay just tag me please. Pray I'm one of the winners you guys:). Don't forget to comment and vote!

WARNING: 5 intense chapters