UNᎬ␛

Eros grimaced, taking his very last swig of champagne while snaking a hand around Athena's arm, roughly tugging her out of the ball into the vacant halls. Athena growled, looking around for anyone to notice them."You may have everyone fooled with your so called intelligence but the truth is that your not so smart after all."

She grasped his hair in one hand, drawing his head back, bashing it into the wall."And the one thing you are completely oblivious of everyone around understands completely." He croaked, minimum blood oozing from his nose, specks of it on his collar.

Standing to his feet, Eros seemed unbothered, pulling her waist against his pelvis with both hands, his breath tickled Athena's ear, lips brushing against her jaw."But you will finally understand what it's like to desire," Athena squirmed under his touch, intoxicated by his words.

"To crave for the touch you've been longing for all these centuries." Eros lifted her chin, lips running down her neck as Athena's eyes gently rolled back."Let's see how innocent you'll be after I'm done ripping off your clothes chatón, au revoir." And within seconds, he faded away, cool air hitting her body in the worst way.

Athena, Goddess of intellegence and purity is in wanting of someone else after milenias of loneliness. But what she didn't bargain for was who...Eros. Can the goddess of order teach the reckless God about self discipline while maintaining her own innocence and heart from not falling in love with the God of affection and Chaos?

↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡
Eros in MM
↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡↡

Looking out into the beautiful, iridescent park the cherry tree swayed at every hint of windblown its way. "Father," Athena mumbled, throat burning from her lack of tears and unwavering strength.

"I know it is you that hears my cry and I know that I must bring a truthful shame onto the other Gods." Zeus appeared in an instant on the rusting bench, saying nothing but continued to wrap his arms around his daughter.

Never had any God nor mortal seen the goddess weep and Athena was determined to keep it this way. Inhaling Zeus's scent, she detached herself from him looking directly at the ground.

"Is it normal..." She asked, thoughts drifting away to the mortal couple laughing happily across the field. Zeus followed her eyes and sighed heavily.

"To love?-"

"No, it's not that simple. To want-...desire something you weren't built to have." Zeus smiled widely, laughing to himself.

"I eventually figured this day would come. Athena, my favorite daughter," He smirked, knowing she loved to hear this. "You were made of my own self-preservation-or what little of it I have admittedly. And take it from your old man, it's much better to have done something with this," Zeus poked at her bare chest. "Than to have rejected someone or something because of that." He kissed her forehead, rising to his feet.

Athena always thought about everything in her life completely through. From weighing out the consequence to thinking of every strategy. "Remember this: no one man is perfect so you mustn't try to catch something so elusive. But unity can be the most euphoric, unblemished thing in the world."

Sighing to herself, Athena watched the couple kissing deeply, cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "Alright, I think it's time for us to leave." Zeus laughed in an uproar broad shoulders smacking against her for a bear hug. "Thank you father, I would've talked to Apollo but...no one knows me like you and Aphrodite."

"I know, I expect you to attend the party tonight?"

"Yes, right after I assist Ariel. Lord knows what horrific things Hades has already said to the girl." She exhaled, smiling to herself. No matter how much she tried to deny it, her Uncle was quite the asshole.