5- master plan

*clank* *clank
The sound of metal hitting metal filled the small dark room under the building with the name Cipher.

A man in yellow was tinkering with a new gadget for a 'special' customer.

Izuku POV

I laid down my hammer next to a small green metallic headpiece, it was my masterpiece.

A device capable of amplifying the brain power of a person with a psychokinetic quirk, even what was once a small quirk that was only capable of grabbing a remote, could be now used to float boulders the size of cars.

And with my 'sisters' strong quirk, she could lift a whole building, no sweat. "Stanley would be so proud of me" I laughed like a mad man.

Sometimes I scare myself.
This boys memories does give me a certain advantage towards the future now that I think about it, this kid— I mean, 'I' was smart enough that at the age of 4 I studied most of the heroes that I see.

And that habit didn't change one bit, whenever a customer comes and buys a gear, i persuade them to test out their quirks with the gear they bought.

I built a room where they could test out their quirks however they want, I also installed cameras to record their certain weaknesses and strength.

A couple of would be heroes also bought my equipment, and I may or may not have put a little something for them to remember me by.

???: *HMPHH*

"Oh shush it will you! I'm talking to myself"
I looked to my right, to see a man clad in white steel armor with thrusters on both arms.

He had flex tape attached to his helmet, while I strapped his whole body with more flex tape... I'm telling you that black tape is really strong.

I slowly walked over to him and took of his helmet. The man was covered in scars, his eye... no actually both his eyes had a purple bruise on them.

"Ohhh... uhhh that looks painful"

Tensei Lida looked at me with hate and tried to spit on me, but of course he failed miserably, I mean you try to spit at a person while your strapped in a slanting position.

"<_<....>_>....•_•.... wanna try again?"

Tensei: "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? I thought you were a good guy!!"
Izuku: "do I look like a good guy to you? I mean no offense but you people trust me too much, HELL whenever I look at myself in the mirror i think I'm getting scammed by a strange yellow person. Only to find out I was looking at myself"

Tensei didn't look amused at my joke.
Prick. Doesn't even know good humor, "anyway I'm guessing you want to know why your here?" I sighed deeply.

He didn't answer but I continued anyway.
"Well I brought you here because I found it curious on why you have a full fucking engine attached to your arms."

Tensei looked at me like I'm crazy, "it's part of my quirk dumbass! It's genetic!"

"0_0...genetic?... now what kind of fucked up pills did your mother take when your father was planting his small wiener inside the baking oven"

"DONT INSULT MY MOTHER!"

"Wooo! Weee! Only your mother? What about your father? Hahaha, Calm down fuck boy!"I patted his head which made him even angrier than before. The turbine in his arms start to heat up and sprout small blue flames.

I slowly back away, "now don't go ala-hu-akbar on me Tensei (@_@)"

He tried to raise his arms to punch me but DAMN! Those flex tapes are strong, I'm starting to think about making a flex tape launcher.

"*grunts* what the hell!?" Tensei said to himself outloud, finding it hard to destroy the things that bounded him.

"What the hell is this thing!?"

"•_•..🙃 a super secret item that only I can wield, so stop struggling, even all might would have trouble getting out of those" I said with a grin.

I tried to hold down my laughter when I saw Tensei's eyes widen, the idiot bought it.

I grabbed a hammer and a small saw. "Now stay still mommas boy, I've never done surgery before so this might hurt."

——————————————
EYO! you enjoying the story so far?
:)