How the paths cross

As Nick takes off the ropes tied on him and feels the aftermath of him and Josh's session, he sighs and looks over to Josh who is putting back on his clothes like if it was nothing. Josh notices his gaze as he puts on his button up shirt but doesn't button up the shirt " you ok there? Was I abit to much or rough on you?!" Nick sits up straight and answers " N-NO NO N-NOT AT ALL. I liked it as usual" he blushes as soon as these words leave his mouth but he continues speaking " it's just I was remembering when we first met" Josh intrigued by this statement raises an eyebrow and asks " why are you thinking of that at the moment?" Nick replies with a smile and says " no reason" 5 weeks ago they met on the parking lot of an apple bees. Nick is a successful man who leads a small business which is widely recognized in the city of Pearland Tx. While Josh is a college student who has no friends because  of how rough and destructive he is. As to how they met was cause of pure destiny. Both went to apple bees that day, Nick went to eat with the employees to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the company while Josh went to get drunk because he just got shot down by a girl he was simping for. Josh left the apple bees around 10:35 and went to his car and proceeded to cry on his car but not get in. 5 minutes later Nick left the Apple bees and was walking to his car and noticed Josh crying. He got closer and asked if he was ok. Josh answered while sobbing " I'm tired of this of being alone I'm tired of just me always ruining anything I have with anyone cause of how destructive and without care I am!!" Nick put his hand on his back and grabbed his hand " well why don't we get to know each other more you seem like a good person and I don't mind how destructive you are I can deal with that" Josh looked up at him and noticed his face and became awed by the image of Nick. He was memorized by his deep dark eyes and his silky hair along side with the plump lips of Nicks. As soon as Nick saw Josh's face he blushed at the image of this blonde guy with such a sexy forehead. Nick stammered "w-what's your name"  Josh responds " my name is josh I'm very pleased to meet you umm" Nick snaps out of his day dream and answers " oh I'm Nick I'm pleased to meet you" Due to Newton's third law of physics every action has an opposite but equal reaction, one thing lead to another. They got closer and closer to the point that Josh grabbed Nick from the back of his head while gripping some hair and pulled him in and kissed him. Any one walking by could hear the intercourse of their tongues and smacking and slobbering of them. You could easily think these two have been a couple for months Mabey years but in reality they just met and already are getting flustered and exited. Josh grabbed Nick by the hips and raised him and put him against the door of his Prius and proceeded to bite kiss and suck on Nick's neck. Nick was memorized by the pleasure and pain that he let out to soft moans. By this point Josh had felt the bulge in Nicks pants and he reached down to grab it and squeeze it. Nick was drowned in the feelings of him being handled and grabbed by Josh and without thinking his hand went to his pants and felt the large apendice and his eyes widen " y-your big" Josh grabbed Nicks ass and started squeezing his cheeks. Josh let out a yelp. Josh turned on his Prius and open the door and pushed Nick in side and put him on his back on the backseats. As the car turned on so did the music and the song was Llo Perreo Sola. Josh took off his shirt and pants outside the car and got in on top of Nick. Josh closed the door behind and Nick started taking off his pants. As Nick was taking off his pants Josh started lifting up Nick's shirt and started biting his chest and nipples making Nick moan. Josh stops for a moment just to say " I like how you moan but I want to hear you scream" Nick already had his pants and boxers off exposing his penis that was erect. Josh started stroking his penis and continued kissing Nick and bitting his lips. Nick started feeling like he was about to cum and wanted to speak up so he decided to say it " I-I *moans* I'm about to *pants* c-cum" Josh stops stroking his penis and slightly pulls down his boxers and his large 9 inch cock springs out and slaps Nick's erect penis and his abs. Nick looks down and sees Josh's erectly hard cock and his eyes widen. Even tho Nick didn't know Spanish he yelled "Papi siii" in unison with the song. Josh grabbed Nick by the neck and proceeded to insert his cock in his ass in a rough matter. Nick yelped and started panting harder. Josh proceeded to move his hip and start thrusting in and out of Nick. Nick started moaning and tried to grab something but couldn't get a good grip so he grabbed Josh's arm. Josh started to hold his neck harder and Nick overwhelmed completely let out his tongue and his eyes rolled back. This my friend is called an aheago most commenly known used in hentai to show how sexually heated the one being penetrated is feeling and how numb their mind went by the pleasure. After knowing this Bad Bunny just sang the lirics that goes "yo perreo sola" and Josh brought out his schmeat from inside Nicks tight asshole. As he did Nick got confused and was starting to sit up but Josh grabbed his neck again kissed his lip and bit them then grabbed him and turned him around putting him face down ass up. Josh proceeded to slap Nicks ass and nick let out a yelp. Nick tried to look up but Josh grabbed his hair and pushed him down and stuck his cock inside of Nick and began to fuck him faster and harder. Nick started moaning and drooling. Josh continued the rough penetration and slapping his ass. After 3 minutes of this josh grabbed Nick by the neck and pulled him up and continued to fuck him while choking him. By now the song changed many times and Soy Peor started playing. The windows started foggging up of all the heat and hot breathing going on. The car it self was bouncing and shaking violently. You could hear how Nick slapped the window for grip to be able to hold on cause the euphoria he was feeling was to great for him. Nick started feeling something coming out he was going to cum out of the pure pleasure he was feeling. He started to try to talk " I'm *pants and moans* I'm going to cuuuu...." he was stopped before finishing because Josh tighten his squeeze on his throat. Josh started whispering in an aggressive way in Nick's ear " what's that" he bites his ear " I couldn't hear you" he proceeds to add while with clench teeth. Nick tried to speak again a bit more louder " I'm going to cu-" he stops midway through because Josh rammed himself inside Nick all the way and this made Josh's mind how blank. "What was that I didn't hear you" Josh tells Nick in his ear. Josh proceeds to ram him over and over again and every time going as deep as he can. Nick started to really lose his mind so he did what he could think to do and screamed " IM GOING TO CUUMM" with that Josh also had to cum and went in for the final thrust and went all the way in, balls deep you could say. Nick's cum came out sputtering all over the window on the right side and Josh filled up his asshole with cum and the cum started dripping out of the stuffed hole. Josh pulled out and let Nick go and nick fell foward panting and unconscious with his eyes rolled up and his tongue out. Josh then grabbed a rag and collected the cum from the window and rubbed it on his face. He took a picture and said "yes with this he'll listen to me and will let me do anything to him"  this was the first time these two met and it won't be the last cause Josh has many ideas on how to use Nick as a cum dumpster and Nick wanted more.

Stay tuned for the next chapter : Nick Works At Femboy Hooters