Meeting their 1Ps and their pets

Requested by:Sad_Georgie-_chan

In this one few of the 1ps have pets, some don't, just to make it fair. I mean...Not everyone has a pet. 

________________

2P America|American Staffordshire terror|Male:

(N) looked at his master, Allen was tapping his foot impatiently. His master was supposed to meet up with his 1P, whatever 1P meant. He ranted to him about how the little 'peace treaty' between 1P's and 2P's. Allen wants to get this over with, (N) as well.

(N) sat on the bench with Allen. The two humans were supposed to meet up at the park. I guess his 1P wants more witnesses in case Al gets pissed off because of him.

"Yo dude!" A loud voice hollered, 'Oh Lord, please don't tell me that's his 1P.' (N) thought to himself. He turns his head to the left. There was a blue-eyed blonde with that similar cowlick, running alongside him was a happy cream-yellow Labrador Retriever. The two stopped in front of the edgier pair.

The blonde was hyped up, the dog stands alongside him jumping around him. Allen and (N) looked at each other, both sighed. Allen got up, (N) groans but gets up. The two just want to go home.

"Hey, hey! What's up, new pal." The Labrador said to the older pooch, the said dog grunted a 'hi'. The Labrador bumped his body against (N)'s, (N) growls at that.

"Woah, what made you angry." The Cream color dog said smugly, "That's how you get your ass beat you f**king sh**head." (N) said with a growl.

The blonde was too busy annoying the thug version of himself to realize something was gonna go down.

"The name's Max." Max said all proud, "Wow like I hadn't heard a name like that before." (N) sarcastically said. "Well, it's a special name because my owner picked it out.", "Wow aren't you special snowflake, being named by the most common name ever." (N) grunted out. The old pooch walked up to Allen and sat by his side. 'This is going to go horrible." (N) grumpily thought.

----

(N) was right, the day ended up being a day where the 1P's are just mocking Allen and grumpy (N). By the time 5:00 pm rolled around Max had his tail handed to him by (N) who warned him. Allen knocked the blonde of himself out, the blonde was mocking how he was vegan and what not. Max was just trying to get a rise out of the old dog, which worked. But he ended up getting scratches and a few bite wounds.

What did (N) think of Max and the blonde(Alfred)?

He hates them both.

----------------------------------------------------

2P Canada|Canadian Eskimo dog|Female:

It was 'Meet up with 1P day.' as Matt put it. Matt was pretty much waiting for his counterpart to knock on his front door. (N) and Stitch was watching some random show on the TV, Kuma was napping in the corner of the living room where the two other animals are. Suddenly a faint knocking was heard.

(N) looked over at Matt who is snoring away on his recliner. The pooch snorts at this, (N) nudges Stitch, who gave a quiet 'what'. "Wake up Master." She said as she gets up. The rabbit looked over at the sleeping male. He huffed, how to wake him up?

*Light bulb turns on*

-------------

Mattie was just standing and waiting for his darker counterpart to open his front door. "is he not home?" He quietly mumbled to himself. Suddenly the door swung open to reveal a dog. The pooch was barking happily to meet her master's counterpart. The shy man pats the dog's head before walking inside, with a small polar bear following behind him.