They (try to) take you to the vet.

Request by: Sarah-_chan

Let's see how well you/the reader can handle the vet.

Some might be short/boring/etc. 

But, please enjoy.

_________________________________________

America| American Staffordshire terrier |Male:

Today old man (N) is going to the vet for his shots, Allen was reminded of that matter when he got his flu shot. (F*ck anti-vaxers)

Allen had to pick up the 72 lb (N) and carry him to the vet. Allen set him down, leash in his hand. while Allen was signing papers (N) looked around the place.

Some random tabby cat pleading to be released with colorful words followed by, a ferret with a hurt paw. Some sad Pitbull with a wrapped up tail. Some crazy parrot singing "tiptoe through the tulips.", more like repeating the title over and over with the tone of the song.

"Allen Jones?" A tech said. Allen stood and pulled the leash when he was trying to walk over to the tech, but our (N) didn't budge. Allen cured under his breath, he walked back to (N) picked his ass back up. The nurse giggled as Allen walked back over with (N) in his arms being a stubborn baby.

You can get him to go. But, that's if you can carry him if you can't...well good luck.

__________________

Canada| Canadian Eskimo dog| Female:

Matt is standing in the waiting room of the vet with a surprisingly mad (N), who is barking and growling like mad. Matt won't be surprised if a tech asks him to leave and just pick up Stitch when they call him.

Why are they at the vet? Stitch suddenly got a bacterial infection, it started with him not eating much, then a few days later he started to cough more than a pet should. So Matt called up the vet for a check-up.

The moment that Matt stepped out the door (N) followed suit, this sweet thing is so protective over her best friend. Maybe too much though.

Once the trio got in the building, the three sit down. The tech called Matt's name and Stitches, The tech came over and took Stitch from Matt's hold. That's not when (N) went nuts, it's when they wouldn't let her come in the back with them.

Matt immediately gets a hold of (N)'s collar, the mellow dog turned into a rabid dog in a matter of seconds. Matt yanks the collar a little, he swept her into his arms. She's now squirming to get free.

That's how Matt got into this ear ringing situation. The tech called Matt to the back, the tech eyed the growled female for a second. Matt followed the tech, Matt walked into the room where the doctor stood with Stitch in her hands. (N) suddenly stopped growling and starts whining, she starts squirming to be released. Matt set down (N) who sat in front of Matt as he talked to the vet. Once they finished telling Matt what to do, they had over Stitch.

The trio left the vet office, Matt shuts the back door for (N) and Stitch. Then gets in and shuts his door. Matt takes a deep breath and sighs. He starts up the truck and pulls out of the parking lot. He looks at (N) through the driving mirror, "You're a real pain in the ass, right." Matt said. In response (N) wags her tail and barks cheekily.

___________

This time it's (N)'s turn. Matt was taking care of the Juvenile wolf, the poor things shoulder was shot when they were near a campsite. The wolf didn't know how to play nice, they play rough. To the point, they accidentally sprain the poor mellow dog's tail. Bet your ass Matt cursed a few colorful words as he went to the vet.