0

"Shawn, please, I-"

"Don't fucking speak!" He yells, his hand wrapped around my upper arm. I can feel myself shaking, all I wanted to do was go to bed, tomorrow's the last day of school. I'm, most likely, gonna have to get up early to cover bruises.

His knuckles stab into my side, I bite my tounge to hold back the noises trying to escape. If I'm quiet, he'll stop sooner, I hope. "Gonna beg again?" He asks, a viscous smirk on his lips. It reminds me of the Joker. I shake my head no, not looking him in the eyes.

He grabs me by the jaw harshly, forcing me to look up at him. "You speak when you're spoken to," He starts, his grip getting tighter. "Now, are you. gonna. beg. me. again?"

"No," I cry out as he digs his nails into my upper arm. The smirk changes into a wide smile, resembling that of the Joker much more than his smirk does. Only difference, he actually looks happy, even though I know he's not.

"No?"

"No, sir," I force out, my eyes falling to the floor.

"Sir? That's new."

"I won't call you that if you don't want me to, Shawn."

"No, I like it, I really like it."

I didn't know it that day, but I messed up more that night than I ever had in my entire life. Well, some would say I messed up, I'd say it was the best decision I ever made. It's all about opinion.