My Lover: Bibble

Tuesday. October 14, 2020 // 12:07 p.m.

My love for Bibble is astronomical. I wish that he would notice me, but he doesn't even take notice that I exist. When Bibble simply crosses my mind, my cheeks turn the color of fresh blood leaving an exposed wound.

I have come to the conclusion that I am madly in love with this man who possesses glorious, god-like abs. With one simple sigh, he could make the whole world turn around in his favor. I mean, how could you ignore such a devine creature.

I would do anything as far as kill someone, just to get a chance to talk to him. I'm positive that if he had met me, he would be in as much love, as I am towards him. Especially if that meant a chance for him to fall head over heels in love with me.

I am unable to comprehend the feeling of desperately wanting to see him. I feel an indescribable emotion of attraction towards Bibble. Even though I haven't even met him yet. I know that deep down in my heart, that we are the meant-to-be soulmates.

His eyes seem to twinkle at the sight of anything enjoyable. His smile from ear to ear makes my insides tingle with desperation to feel needed and somewhat- loved by Bibble.

To imagine the slight but ever so lasting guttural moan in the back of his throat. His hands feel magnetic to my throat, only dreaming about it causes me to feel pleasurable. Or the tingle down my spine when I see his photos pop up in my memories.

I have a longing, no, a NEEDING to touch him... to feel his fuzz run between my blood stained hands. To know the feelings of the curves of his abs of which way they bend around his outstanding torso. Just things about it makes me flustered to the point where I cannot stand.

To know the feeling of willing to do anything at any costs just to be with him. As going as far enough to kill someone for the attention of a lost lover. To feel the blood flowing in your skin but stopping at another person's expense. The rush of adreneline as they tak =e their last breath so you beco

My knees get weaker and weaker as I furthermore picture him and I together. What would he do to me? Would it be just like I imagined it? Whatever the consequences, I will be willing to sacrifice ANYTHING just to be acknowledgeable of what it feels like to be with him... alone.

My friends say I stalk his social pages, but I think differently. It's not considered stalking if you already know them.... right? I know what he was doing last night, what he ate for a snack about 5 hours ago, and even where he goes to the gym. I just feel a heavy deep desire to see his every move when he just as simply, opens his phone.

I am of the knowledge that Bibble isn't in love with me, but with another girl. My most dearest enemy, Dizzle. She is my most horrid enemy, the absolute disgusting living obstacle between me and my meant-to-be soulmate.

If you ever come across Bibble's lover, Dizzle, make sure that you tell her my feelings towards her: hatred, antipathy, despise, disgust, rancor, bitterness, antagonism, enmity, disdain, malevolence and abhor.

Sincerely with unfocused feeling of attention,

Y/N