Special Gwent and Duncey Chapter

(Thank you for 39 votes! This is my thank you...)

(This is based off the contact names they gave each other)

Gwen and Trent

Music Boy: Hi Gwen 💛 

Gwenny: Hey Trent 💛 

Yellow hearts!

Music Boy: Do you want to go to the movie theatre?

Gwenny:....no thank you,

Music Boy: Why? 

Gwenny: I'd rather not say.

Music Boy: Gwen, you know you can share anything with me,

:333333

Gwenny: Ok. When I was little, my mom and dad went off to a movie theatre for their anniversary, I came along too because It was a horror movie. We started it and I said I had to go to the bathroom. My dad came with me and we walked  towards the bathroom. Just that moment, robbers burst through the door and threatened the ticket guy with a gun demanding money. It was a pretty pricey movie theater. One of the robbers came to me and said, 'Sweetie, does your daddy have any money in him, he has to give it to me. if so you both can live.' I was little so I started crying. My dad fought off the robbers, and he got caught by them and taken away in a truck, by the time the cops arrived, he was nowhere to be found. I haven't seen him since.

Woah. that's scary for a little kid. 

Music Boy: Gwen, I'm sorry you had to go through that, we don't have to go to the movie theatre if you don't want to..,how about a bicycle ride?

Gwenny: Sure Thanks.

Awwwww!~

Duncan and Courtney

Juvie: Hey Princess

Juvie: Hey Princess

Juvie: Hey Princess

Juvie:....Hey Courtney

💀 Hahahaha

Princess: what is it?!?

Juvie: Finally you answered

Princess: I don't like to be called Princess you know

Juvie: You know you love it

Princess: Uuuuugh

Juvie: Wanna come over to my place?

Princess: Not in a million years

Hold on if you said not in a million years then NOW because not a million years is not a million years :)

Juvie: Coming over ;)

Princess:....Fine but you better get me a mocha latte. 

Juvie: Sure Princess

Princess: 🙄