Chapter Nine

Hoodie's POV~ 2 weeks ago (when Y/n passed out)

Its been three days and masky refuses to come out of Dr smiley's Infirmary, or eat. I know it has something to do with Y/n but what? I mean he said he hated her pretty much, what changed his mind? It kind of hurts because he's my best friend, and I feel like he's hiding something. I mean he could talk to me if he wanted. But then again im happy for him because he's actually trying for once. And if something did happen to me, he won't be left with just Tim.

I walk into the TV room and everyone stops talking right when I walk in. They all do that when their talking about one of us proxy's, but if they get caught their in trouble, because if you have a problem with one of us, you have a problem with all of us. that's how it always goes.

They don't care about Toby though cause none of the proxy's like him, only a few of the residents here do. Like Eyeless Jack or EJ for short, right from the start he was patient with his stuttering. He hangs out with him a lot too, they always go off some where and don't come back till the next day or late at night. And its not even a mission, no one even knows where they go. No one cares anymore, they gave up cause they could never found anything out.

"So who are we talking about?" I said as I sat down in a chair in front of them. They all had nervous faces so i knew it was about masky. "Come on he's not here, I don't care I wont tell him. I want to know just as much as y'all." I said, hoping someone would tell me. I looked at jane I knew she was the biggest gossip here I gestured for here to speak.

She nodded her head and proceeded to say, "well we all heard that masky was in trouble for something he said to Y/n before she passed out, and that its his fault. so he's being punished by slender and Eyeless Jack, where he can't leave the infirmary till she wakes up." Jane said and then a bunch if other stuff about how she's worried about Y/n's. I just nodded my head, and went out of the house because i had a mission in 30 minutes. So i thought what the hell, why not get a start on it.

Masky's POV

As I was sitting by Y/n's bed I couldn't help but think why, why me. Why did I get stuck with her?

"Its because your a prick" Tim said.

"Im not a prick, why don't you shut up.

Touché I see, just admit you were mean to her for no reason, she just wanted to be your friend. Why, i don't know. I don't even want to be in your head. Tim stated.

"So what, I don't see why she should care, she doesn't even know me. I don't even know why she got so upset?" I said back.

"So what? Are you an idiot? Don't you remember what slender first said when hoodie asked why she was becoming a proxy" Tim asked.

"Ugh... No." I said confused.