Emo Chat

TW // Angst , panic attacks , self harm mention, hints at past abuse

Names: 

Tokoyami: not a god

Jirou: the least sad

Shinsou: tired 24/7

Todoroki: canada but hot

[3 am]

the least sad: yo who's up

not a god: me 

canada but hot: me

the least sad: shinsou aint up? weird

canada but hot: i saw him going to kaminari's dorm

the least sad: s p i c y

not a god: guys

not a god: code black

the least sad: shit i'll get the blankets

canada but hot: im getting snacks rn @tired 24/7 get the movies

tired 24/7: code black?!

the least sad: yes dumbass just make sure fumikage is ok!

tired 24/7: on it

[ Jirou's POV ]

       I grab some blankets and go to Tokoyami's dorm as quickly as possible and open the door. i see him having one of the worst panic attacks he's had. i go over to him and ask him "Fumi can you hear me?". He nods and I say "I have blankets, Todoroki and Shinsou will be here soon. Your going to be ok,"

      Tokoyami starts shaking and i wrap blankets around him. Todoroki and Shinsou get there, Shinsou starts Moana while Todoroki puts the snacks on the bed. After a few minutes Tokoyami calms down a bit and Todoroki asks him "Fumi, what caused your panic attack?"

    Tokoyami goes silent for a moment, then he speaks quietly "my family." I hug him, "Fumi what did they do to cause you that bad of a panic attack?" then i remember the last time he had this bad he had this bad of a panic attack, "Fumi, show me your arms."

     He freezes and looks scared, and then he gives me his arms. I look at them, there are scars littered all over his arms, "Fumi...." I look up at him, he has tears in his eyes and I hug him "you should of talked to us.... we need to bandage these, ok?" he nods and I bring him to he bathroom. i open the cabinets and grab bandages. I start to bandage his wrists.

[ time skip to after the angst brought to you by my laziness ]

    We ended up falling asleep cuddling while watching Disney movies. I woke up first and saw Tokoyami cuddling with Dark Shadow and Shinsou and I was curled up next to Todoroki. I smiled and left a note on the nightstand that said "I woke up first and promised Mina I would help make breakfast. From, Jirou" I left the room to go make breakfast with Mina.