Chapter 35

I stood on the couch to to hug him properly and he kept apologising for not being able to be there for me throughout everything and I told him it was not his fault. He came with his manager and i asked where was everyone and he told me they will come on weekend, they left after 10pm and I was happy. I have been spending time with everyone close to me and Sohyun comes every weekend, Bigbang members comes everytime when they not busy and blackpink members come everytime when they are free since they also stay at the company's residence.

Other YG artists come too to check up on me and I was thankful. On Friday Sohyun came with her manager and he stayed for a while telling us stories and he left after, she told me that nower days she get asked about me a lot. We watched a movie and went to sleep, on Saturday we woke at 10am and decided to sleep again. I woke up at 2pm when my phone was ringing and it was Lay and he told me they were coming over and will be here in 30 minutes.

I woke up Sohyun and we cleaned the house fast and took shower together and changed into sweatpants and oversized tops and wait for them watching tv. They arrived with food, i am still underweight but I'm getting my appetite back so I'm always eating. The moment I saw food I couldn't be more happier we ate first then played the games, me and Sohyun we kept losing and we gave up playing. We decided to watch a romantic movie, me and Sohyun we started crying hugging each other.

Suho took a video of us crying and wipping each other's tears with our hands then my manager passed us a tissue since she is used to us being like this, soon after that a funny scene appeared and we both burst into laughters and the boys were shocked. He stoped recording when we stopped laughing

"Women, you can never understand them", Sehun said while shaking his head and the boys nodded at same and we all burst in to laughters again

The boys left around 8pm and I was going through my phone and i came across a video of me and Sohyun crying and laughing moments when watching a movie and we laughed when watching it not knowing who recorded it. I logged on my weverse account and posted it with a caption

"Someone is making sure I laugh everyday❤"

They asked if it was Sohyun and I said yes, after a while the official bar asked if I could send a video to them and I sent it to them. We woke up at 7am in the morning hungry and surpringly we woked up at the same time so we took shower and ordered food. We ate at porch at the backyard, I was busy eating and Sohyun was scrolling her phone which I'm guessing she was on Instagram by the way she was so focused.  She started crying while looking at her phone which made concerned

"Sohyun are you ok?"

"Your fans"

"What did they do?"

She showed me the video that I sent to Éve's Official bar and it was edited with "Thank you Kim Sohyun for taking care of our Éve" along with other videos made from our pictures with same captions. I scrolled down and found billboards pictures of me and Sohyun and others with Sohyun only with caption of "Kim Sohyun Thank you For Taking Care Of Our Éve" and others with, "Kim Sohyun You Are An Angel And We, Éve's Fans Are Watching You And We Will Take Care Of You Too", I posted on my weverse account telling them she was touched, I recorded her saying thanks to them and posted it on weverse.

A year went fast and it was my 24th birthday, I did received lots of gifts through bars and they were delivered to YG. I took pictures of them and posted them on weverse to show them I have received all packages and thanked them. My health have been completely fine now, I just have to avoid stress. The day before my birthday Chanyeol and I along with YG and SM Entertainment we decided that we will reveal our relationship on my birthday.