2kim: just us on the court

Minju is one of those people who never gives no matter what life throws at her. That trait of hers, perseverance, is what makes her one of the best athletes in the school. To be specific, a netballer. Now, though she is the best and most versatile player on the team, she never rubs it in people's faces. She always takes her of her teammates and makes sure they're okay, offering encouragement and support at every step, and she is always working on trying to improve herself. Yeah, this is exactly why she is one of the best athletes in her school, Rose High.

Rose High is a good school. It has students from all walks of life and most of the students there are very kind. The down side is that it's broke. The school is pretty run down and they only have one basketball court for sports which the most of the time, the basketball team uses. So, the netball team go to the community centre nearby to rent a netball court for about half a day, a few times a week for practice. 

It was a week before their big competition. The girls were training very hard. They knew they were good but there were a lot of great teams participating and most of them had proper coaches to teach them and not just YouTube videos like the Rose High girls had. 

Minju was engrossed in the training session for the most part but at one point, she decided to take a short break and that's when she notices a girl watching them from the cafe nearby. It's a really hot day and Minju wonders why the girl would sit outside when the inside of the cafe is nearly empty. She shrugs and focuses her attention on training once again.

The next day, she notices the same girl, at the same spot, with the same drink. The girl is watching them again but Minju ignores her. Much to her surprise, Minju sees the girl come every single day, always the same spot and drink no matter how the weather is. 

It's the day before the competition and the girls are having some light training. Minju decides she will confront the girl who is always staring at them but for the first time, she doesn't show up for the training session. 

._.

It's the next day, competition day. The Rose High team were one of the first to arrive at the competition venue. The stadium was huge. Of course, it was their biggest competition yet. Netball teams from all over the country were participating. The girls warmed up and were looking around the stadium. Some teams looked nervous, some overconfident, some relaxed and some just there to have a good time. The competition was very important to the Rose High girls but ultimately, they just wanted to have fun and gain some experience.

To pass the time, the girls were chatting and snacking on some dried fruit they brought along. Just then, the loud stadium suddenly got quiet and the players were whispering to each other about the team that just entered, apparently they were unbeatable. 

Minju turned to look at the team that just entered, the girls from Oneiric Academy. Minju was in awe when they entered. The girls had on a purple and silver jersey with even sponsors' logos on it. They were definitely very popular. She turned to her own team jersey and chuckled at how Team Rose's bright red jersey looked so childish next to Team Oneiric's. But she didn't mind, she knew how hard her team worked for those bright red jerseys so she will wear it proudly no matter how it looks.

While she was admiring the pretty colour of Team Oneiric's jersey, she notices a person at the back of the group, happily chatting with the team. It was who she least expected to see, the girl from the cafe. Then it dawned on her and her heart sinks, is the pretty girl at the cafe a spy?

Minju checks the match schedule and she notes that they'll be playing against Team Oneiric later in the afternoon. She needs to find a way to confront the girl before that. She gets her chance when she notices the girl leave the stadium. Minju has a match coming up soon but she assures her teammates that she'll be back very soon.