14.

Okay so I know I have a lot of introduces in the previous chapter and this one. But in the next chapters, you already know everyone and more things will happend.

Also let me know if you like the relationship that y/n and Kai have. So I know if I have to let it like this or make it less intense.

And please say if you want more smutt and sexual tensions in the next chapters!

Btw thank you for the amount of reads I have! It's something I could've never imagined, and I really thought no one would read this.
So thank you! :)

And I know this is a short chapter, I'm sorry!
Enjoy reading! :)

Klaus carries your dead body to Draco and smiles. 'Just wait for her to come back to life' he smiles and walks back the ring.

Not much later you wake up and laugh at Draco.

'You probably think I have a crazy family don't you?' you laugh.

'No, I think you have the best family everyone can wish for. It's perfect' he smiles and you kiss him hard.

'Let's go to the cemetery, there's someone I want you to met'. 'Yes of course' he nodds.

'I can also just carry you and run in vampire speed, well be there much faster' you suggest. Draco holds up his shoulders and opens his mouth to reply when you grab his wrist and run to the cemetery.

You stand still and smile innocent at him. 'Not that I have a chose' he laughs.

You laugh too and walk over to the courtyard. 'Davina!' you say loud.

'Y/n?' you hear Davina say and not lately after she appears from the dark.

'When did you come back?' she asks enthousiast while hugging you. 'Just today' you answer.

'And you must be Draco right?'

'Yes, I am' he says while also pulling her into a small hug. 'I gotta go work on another spell, for Stefan. So I'll see you later' Davina waves and dissappears in the darkness again.

'So, and what is she. Your aunt?' Draco asks when you two walk out on the courtyard. 'No, she's just a friend of the family' you smile to him. Hooking your arms in his walking back to the quarter.

'Y/n, I still want you in a dress tonight..' Draco smirks and you pout with your elbow in his rib.

'Not so funny..' you answer him laughing. 'Maybe..'.

He hooks his arm around your neck and gives you a kiss on your forehead. 'You were very good, fighting this evening' he compliments.

'Thank you, you should join in one time. Witch against witch' you smile. 'Maybe, if you wear a dress tonight' he smirks. Daring you to do it.

You nodd and laugh slight, walking back into the house. 'Y/n, here you are!' Elena says walking over.

You nodd. 'I need to borrow Draco from you, for dinner' she continues.

'Okay.. -' you say but get interrupted by Kai grabbing you from behind. 'And I, need you. You have to wear a dress' he smirks.

'Yes, you definitely should y/n. It's just like your school costume, wear it just for me' Draco says, joining Kai in his statement.

'I already wondered since when you follow rules' Kai adds. You hit him on the chest. 'Shut up, you both' you say.

They both laugh and Elena slurs Draco into a room. You walk with Kai to another room wher Klaus sits.

'Y/n, where's your dress?' He says, knowing you don't like dresses and skirts.

'Seriously?' You say holding up your hands in unbelief. 'Just like your mother' Klaus laughs.

You laugh and lay down on the bed that's standing there.

Klaus walks away and throws a 'I expect you to come in a dress' look. You smile for a second and close your eyes.

'Stand up gellyfish!' Kai says smashing you against the ceiling. You fall on the bed that breaks and you groan.

'Be careful idiots!' Klaus yells from downstairs. Kai laughs and gives you a hand.

You smash him on his chest and he go's through the wall. You laugh and walk towards him, through the broken wall.

You kick the stone away with your foot and help him up. You laugh at him as he groans and stand up.

'You did approve with your witch skills' he says grabbing you on your neck tight.

'Ofcourse I did, prick' you say while licking his hand that makes him pull away quick.

You laugh and walk with him to a clothing room.

Where all sort of dresses hang, 'I do not wear this because you want me to' you say.

'No, I get it. For Draco, so he gets turned on for ton-'. 'Stop talking Kai, I don't do such things. Don't be ridiculous' you laugh while interrupting him.

'Yeah, sure y/n. I know you a little longer than today' he says smirking.

'Unfortunately' you say, sending a blow kiss at him.

You borrow your hands in the closet, looking for a pretty dress. Your actually disgust, you hate them all.

'Those colors are not it' you say while closing the closet.

'Hm, you can just change the color on a dress we like. Your a bloody witch' he says.

Not any change you're going to get out of this. You sigh and look at him, staring in his eyes.

'Don't stare in my eyes. Do that by Draco' Kai laughs.

You laugh too 'why won't anyone let me just look in their eyes?' You say.

'Because it's terrifying if you do it'. You punch him on his arm and laugh. 'That's not true' you protest.

'Yes it is' he laughs. Grabbing a dress, your size out the closet.

'This one?' he begins, changing the subject. You nodd 'if I have to.. But, I want it black'.

He nodds and hold the dress up for you so you can put a spell on it.

'Don't you know a spell to change the color?' Kai laughs when he sees your not doing anything.

'Shut up! Just do it for me' you say laughing.

'Say please' he says. Knowing you wouldn't do it. 'What? No! Just do it you are and awful person' you protest.

You chase him as he runs out with the dress in his arms. 'Stop! Stand still! I will not let you get away like this!' You yell after him.

Eventuelly you stand still and so does he, panting. 'Don't say it y/n' Kai laughs.

'What, I ain't saying anything. What do you mean?' You asks, innocent with 99% sarcasm.

He laughs and put a spell on the dress. Making it matt black.