Chapter 1

It was a week after Red finds out that his son was an imposter. He didn't want to get rid of his only son so he did what he had to do...

He had to kill other crewmates in order
to feed his son

but he didn't really mind it since he don't really get along with the others.

___________________________________________

Red was alone in electrical until black came in. He saw no one else was near and took the chance.

BANG

"y-you're an imposter?" Black asked in disbelief. "no, I'm not actually" Red replied. "But don't take in personally. It's just his feeding time." Red continued as Black's corpse fall to the ground.

Red waited for his son to finish eating his 'meal'. After the mini Imposter finishes eating Red lift him back up onto his shoulder.

Red walks out of Electrical and went to do some other tasks while waiting for someone else to find the body. After a couple of minutes, there was an emergency meeting.

It could either be someone found the body or the captain aka White has something to announce.

Red went to the table and seems like Cyan is being accused of something. 'Looks like Cyan found the body and is being accused of self-report. It's great that no one suspected it's me.' Red thought.

Red was on duty for getting rid of the body. He let his child finishes the body and then he throw it out into space.

Not even a minute later, another meeting is called. 'White must have something to announce. I haven't killed anyone...yet' Red thought.

Red went to the table and looked around. 5 people alive including himself of course. White is looking around making sure everyone is there even if one of us is an imposter. Orange is just doing his thing while looking at green. Green is preparing himself from what White is about to say. Yellow looks pretty nervous. She's always like that whenever White called a meeting.

"We're getting some new faces around here soon so better be on your best behaviour" White said. Everyone is either panicking or scared. "Calm down, I know this might made our danger rate increase but we really needed the help" White said trying to calm everyone down.

We then heard a knock on the 'door'. "they're probably here so behave" White said as he walks to the door. ' I really wish that I killed white instead of black now but then again without White this ship would be a total mess' Red thought.

The new 'crewmates' came in. Seems like there's 7 of them. 'Why do they always sent in more people? the space station knows everyone would die eventually.' Red thought again.

There were Black, Cyan, Purple, Pink, Lime, Blue and Brown.

Everyone introduces themselves and goes on with their day. Red thinks that the new Black and Cyan looks a bit suspicious so he kept an eye on them.

Red knew that if his son is an imposter or an alien then there would be others too. He doesn't really care if there are other aliens. He just don't want to be separated from his son. How he got his son wasn't a pleasant memory but he loved him anyway.

Red was on his way to navigation when he saw Green all by himself in shields doing asteroid. His son's stomach was grumbling which means he's hungry. Red got his gun out and shoot Green while he is distracted. Green stops doing the asteroid and looks at Red. Green was in disbelief and shock. He didn't think Red was the imposter. After seeing the look on green face Red said "Don't worry. I'm not the imposter. I'm just feeding my son". Those were the last word Green heard before he lay dead on the floor and the mini imposter ate half of his body.

Red quickly walk to storage instead of navigation to lift the suspicion on him. He was filling the gas when a meeting was called. Someone found the body.

Pink found the body. Everyone suspected it was a self-report because they were new. Everyone voted for Pink. White told Black and Cyan to eject pink and Red was on body duty again.

___________________________________________

After ejecting Pink. Black and Cyan had a talk. "Good job on that last kill. They were too nosy for their own good." Black said. "Wait...I thought that was you." Cyan replied. Both of them were shocked. If none of them did it then who did? There couldn't be another one of them. If there was they would know.

When Cyan was thinking Black noticed that Red was walking in the room probably to get rid of the body.

Cyan noticed Red when Black was walking up to Red. Red then quickly pulled out a knife and pointed it to Black's chest. Cyan got really surprised and quickly hold onto Black thinking Black would save him.

"You're lucky that my son doesn't eat imposters. Just make sure not to get in our way and maybe we can coexist this quietly. Or I will personally eject both of you guys into space." Red said. Cyan wasn't sure whether Red is trying to reason with them or threatened them. Red already got rid of the body and got out of the room when his friend, Black, said

"Damn. That was kinda hot."

Cyan was so confused and shocked at why Black said that. Didn't Red just threatened them? What the heck is Black's type? He have so many questions but only one came out which is "wait what?" in a surprised tone.

"You can't blame me for being in love with a hot, single and responsible father." Black respond. Cyan was trying to process what Black just said until he realized. "How do you know he's single?" Cyan asked. "I think he's single. But IF he IS single I will try to make him mine." Black respond. 'Why are we friends again?" Cyan asked himself.

"Fine, do what you want. If you need any help just ask me." Cyan said before he was about to walk out until he heard a meeting. He called Black and both of them walks to the table.

When they were there Red was eyeing on them. Cyan looked at Black. Black was blushing a bit. Cyan sighed. He would still support his friend for liking a human but when they were on still on their planet they learned that humans are not to be trusted. He was worried for his friend but is trying to get over it.

___________________________________________

word count: 1.1k