Chapter 8

It have been two months. Black and Cyan have practiced on what their human form would look like. They were finally back on Earth. Well... Red and Blue were finally back on Earth. For Black and Cyan it was their first time being on Earth. The spaceship safely landed and the door opened. The group walks out of the spaceship. Everyone there had a lot of questions. The four walked into the locker room to change into their normal clothes and for the imposters to 'borrow' the old crewmates clothes.

"Hey Red, who used to own these clothes?" Black ask as he turns around he saw Red without his spacesuit on. Black admitted to himself that Red so much better without his spacesuit on. "Most likely the other crewmates that you killed." Red said. Cyan turned around because he was done changing and looking at the locker until everyone is done would be too awkward. Cyan was surprised by how fit Blue is. Cyan didn't think Blue would be cuter without his spacesuit off.

Black had of course black hair and he wore a black hoodie with a grey t-shirt underneath. Cyan's hair had a fading cyan colour on the bottom and he wore a light blue shirt that said 'GOOD LUCK' on it. Blue had blue stripes all over his hair and he wore a white and blue stripes. Red had a single stripe on his front hair and he wore a black t-shirt with a red  jacket over laying it. Mini Red just wore a plain red t-shirt.

They suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Hello, may I come in?". "Yea." Red answered. The person opened the door and it was an employee. "Have everyone here done changing? If so we are going to do some check-ups and an interview." The employee ask. "What are the interview for?" Blue ask. "How was Polus, what happened to everyone else and maybe more questions." The employee answered.

After the check-ups and interviews they were allowed to go home. "Who should they stay with?" Red ask pointing at Black and Cyan. "Cyan can stay with me." Blue said. "Alright then Black can stay with me. Want to hang out at my house first?" Red ask. "Why not." Cyan said. Blue just nodded his head.

They arrived at Red's home which is surprisingly pretty big. "Woah Red, your house is really big." Blue complimented. "Thanks, Blue." Red said while unlocking the door to let his friends in. "Did you used to live with someone else?" Blue ask. Black felt bad for Red because he knew why the house was big and that was most likely a sensitive question for Red. "Uh... yeah actually but not anymore." Red answered. "Who was the person?" Blue ask again. Red stayed quite for a second. "You don't have to answer that question if you don't want to." Black said trying to comfort Red. Cyan and Blue was confused but hoped that Black will explain why he did that.

"I have to go get some groceries. Stay here and don't do anything stupid. Blue please watch over them." Red said and the last two sentences sounded more like a threat than a demand. Everyone just nodded and waited till Red left. Red and Blue also exchange their number before Red left.

Mini Red was asleep on the smaller couch.Blue wat down on a couch and pull out his phone."What's that Blue? Why does it look like one of those 'tablets' that you own?" Cyan ask pointing at Blue's phone. "This is a phone." Blue answered. Black was sitting next to them looking around. Blue turned on the television. Black jumped out of shock. He didn't realized that they can turn on those things. "How are there pictures and why are they moving!?" Black screamed out of shock. "Quite down Black. Mini Red is sleeping." Blue scolded Black. Black apologized and we watched the television until Red got home.

"Hey guys, I'm back." Red said opening the door just to see Cyan and Black asleep and Blue trying to keep himself awake by drinking coffee. "Hey Blue, it's eleven PM shouldn't you be asleep?" Red ask putting down the groceries in the kitchen. "D-don't worry. Do you want me to help you put the groceries away?" Blue ask tiredly. "Alright but as soon as you're done putting the groceries away  you're going to sleep in the spare room." Red said. Blue just nodded and went to the kitchen to help Red.

__________________________________________

It was morning. Blue woke up surprised to see a special someone sleeping beside him. They were hugging him tightly. He didn't want to wake then up so he tried to get out of the person grip slowly but got pulled back and hugged tighter. He gave up trying to get out of the person grip and went back to sleep.

__________________________________________

Red was in the kitchen making everyone breakfast. Blue and Cyan was probably still asleep, Black is still asleep on the couch and Mini Red is getting ready.

After he finished making breakfasts he went back to his bedroom and got some clothes out for his friends. He went into the guest room to see Cyan and Blue cuddling with each other. He some clothes for them and left. Red went back at the couch to wake up Black. "Hey Black, wake up it's morning." Red said while shaking Black. Black groaned tiredly. "If you wake up I will kiss your cheek." Red said. Black slowly sit up on the couch. He wasn't really expecting Red to kiss him. Red kissed Black on the cheek softly. "Do you know how to use the shower?" Red asked. Black just nodded still in shock."You can go shower in my room. Since you don't have any more clothes I let you borrow mine." Red said. Black really like the idea of him 'borrowing' Red's clothes.

After awhile everyone was eating their breakfast. Red and his son already ate theirs so they are watching the television. He had reminded everyone that after they had breakfast they will be going to the mall. They had to buy clothes for Black and Cyan since they were new to Earth.
l
It was about twelve PM. Everyone was in Red's car. Cyan, Blue and Mini Red was in the back seat. Black sat on the front seat looking out the window. Red was starting the car.

After awhile they were at the mall. It was a 30 minutes ride. Black and Cyan were enjoying the view meanwhile Blue played with Mini Red to entertain themselves.

Red told the two grown imposters what to do and what not to do on Earth in the car before they get off.

Everyone got off Red's car and slowly walk up to the Mall's main door. Red decided to split up into two teams. Black, Red and Mini Red are the first team and Cyan and Blue are the second team. "Hey Blue, if anything happen to you and Cyan call me alright." Red said. Blue nodded. The two group walked separate ways into the mall.

___________________________________________

words: 1.2k words

Date finish writing: Wednesday 25 Nov

Date published:  Sunday 29 Nov