Chapter 3

Red was pretty excited to be on Polus. He hasn't been on there for a while only because the HQ would let the astronauts have a break for at least 2 years before going back to Polus. Going from Earth to Polus takes a very long time.

Red was thinking about Polus. He liked the fact that there's snow on the planet. He could act like a child while playing with the snow and no one can judge him. Except for the others but they would most of the time join in with Red.

"RED! ARE YOU THERE?!" Black said and shaking Red to get his attention. "Yes, I am. Can you please stop shaking me now?" Red said. Black stopped shaking Red and asked "What were you thinking about? Is it about me?". Red was a bit flustered by the second question but answered " none of your business and no.". Black was not amused with the answer he got but tried to shake it off.

"Where are we going?" Black asked not wanting it to be an awkward silence. "To my last task at Admin." Red answered. They were at  Navigation so Black thought it would be nice to pick up Red and bring both of them to Admin. Well... Red didn't really like that. Red was a blushing mess. He has never been picked up as an adult. So he was pretty much surprised and embarrassed by the fact a shape-shifting alien is picking him up.

Black put Red down and immediately get a slap. "WHY?!" Black asked Red. He was just trying to be nice. Red ignored Black and did his upload task. Black hugged Red from behind thinking it was a normal thing humans do. Red admitted that he kinda like being hugged by Black but this is very embarrassing for him and tried to push Black away.

After finishing his task Red immediately turn around to look at Black and yell at him. Humans would think that they did something wrong when they get yelled at but Black being a non-human thought this was one of the ways that humans show their love.

"You know you could just say that  you want your child there to have another father." Black said trying to flirt with Red while being yelled at by Red. After Red heard that he turned into a blushing mess. Mini Red on the other hand was NOT happy at all. His father is being flirted with and he doesn't like that at all. Mini Red tried to bite Black but couldn't because Black is way bigger than the little guy.

___________________________________________

Cyan was walking by Admin and see something that he probably shouldn't be seeing. Red was hitting Black and Red's son was most likely trying to kill Black. 'I don't think I want to know what happened' Cyan thought while walking away. He really hope his friend isn't dead yet.

Cyan walked to Navigation and saw Blue probably doing his task. Cyan was about to kill Blue until Blue turned around said hi to Cyan. "O-oh hey Blue." Cyan said hoping that he didn't get caught.

They started chit-chatting with each other. Cyan didn't really like that. He wanted to kill blue. He was a bit annoyed but pretended that he wasn't. "You, Black and Red are really close. How come all of you trust each other in time like this?" Blue asked. Cyan didn't really want to say that him and Black are the imposters and Black have a crush on Red that why they're close. "All of us were childhood friends." Cyan lied. "How do you think Polus is doing?" Blue asked again. "Well... we will see when we got on it" Cyan replied.

"Can we be friends?" Blue asked. Cyan wanted to say no but he didn't want to make anyone upset but he didn't also want Blue to know that he is the imposter. "I think I have to go. Black and Red might need me for something." Cyan said trying to make up an excuse and walked out of Navigation to Admin. Blue being the naive person he is take as neither a yes nor a no. Blue just decided to wait until he gets an answer.

Cyan walked into Admin to see Red facing the opposite direction of Black. Black's helmet had a crack on it. Black was also most likely trying to apologize to Red.  'Dang, Red beat up Black pretty badly.' Cyan though looking at both Black and Red. "Hey...guys. Hope I'm not interrupting something." Cyan said trying to get Black and Red attention.

Both of them looked at Cyan just realizing that one of their friends was there. "I just realized we never got to properly introduced ourselves." Black said. They have been busy doing other things that they don't realize they never introduced themselves the proper way. I'm not telling something about me to him" Red said as he looks at Black. Black got very upset because of what Red said.

___________________________________________

Black hugged Red from behind and said "That hurt..." in a very sad tone. Red slowly turn around with Mini Red on one of his hand. Red pat Black's head with his other hand. Black immediately smiled at Red. Black let go of and stared at Red until one of them talks.

"Fine, I will tell you something about myself" Red said. Black got excited and hugged Red once again. Red admitted that he kind of like seeing Black happy. Black let go and waited till Red tell him.

"I am 27 years old male. My wife died in a car accident after giving birth to my sweet little son. I'm also single." Red said. The part where Red said he had a wife made Black sad. "You're... straight?" Black asked. He has no idea why he asked that. "I'm Bisexual actually." Red said telling Black his actual sexuality. Black was happy that he might actually have a chance with Red.

"I guess it's my turn. I'm 29 years old male. Have never dated anyone in my life.  So I'm also single I guess." Black said telling Red what he knows about himself. "It's your turn Cyan." Red said looking at where Cyan was and not seeing him there. "I guess he already left." Black said.

Just then, the emergency meeting alarm went off. They head to the table and saw Cyan and White there. When everyone was there they all looked nervous or getting ready to hear what White would say. White explain what they need to do on the Polus. He also said that they need to act fast because they will arrive on the Polus tomorrow.

___________________________________________

words: 1.1k

sorry everyone Chapter 4 will have to wait since I have an upcoming exam