Ch. 50: Hermione/Victor

Shower Sex

W/C 747

Hermione shivered as she padded down the hallway in her slippers towards the bathroom. The house was chilly here, even in May. She flicked on the lights and blinked away the spots as she entered the bathroom and lay her clothes on the large counter by the sink. Smiling to herself, she trailed a finger along the beautiful marble expanse as she walked to the glass shower. Reaching in, she cranked the water on to let it warm up while she undressed. Pulling the tie on her robe, she let it slide from her shoulders and laid it on the counter next to the towel she'd brought in for her hair. Looking into the mirror, she pushed her bushy hair back over her shoulders and admired her full breasts for a moment. As she looked at herself, the glass began to fog from the hot water. Turning to the glass door, she opened it and stepped under the spray. Closing her eyes, she let the warmth seep into her and warm her up. It was because she was like this that she didn't hear the bathroom door open and close quickly. It wasn't until she felt the cool air across her back that she opened her eyes and turned her head. Smiling, she turned back towards the spray and tilted her face into its warmth.

"I didn't mean to wake you. I just wanted to come get warmed up and your shower is so amazing." powerful arms circled her waist and pulled her gently back against a broad chest. Lips found her neck and kissed her gently.

"You did not vake me, sweet one. I vas already awake. But now zat I know you too are awake, shall I properly treat you?" rolling his hips against her ass, she felt his massive erection sliding against her ass and shivered for a reason other than cold. Slowly, she turned around to face him in his arms. She reached up and draped her arms around his shoulders and smirked up at him.

"Did you not get enough of me last night, Victor?" He leaned down to her ear and nipped it.

"Never, Ermione." Bringing his lips to hers, she melted into his kiss as the water cascaded down her back. She ran her hands along the back of his neck as his tongue came out and found her own. As he deepened the kiss, he slid his hands down Hermione's warm, wet skin from her hips to her thighs. He gently pulled and picked her up, splitting her things over his hips. Turning quickly, he braced her back against the tile wall, one arm around her waist. His other hand found his massive cock and, leaning back slightly, guided the head to her slick entrance. Her nails pierced his shoulder as his head breached her entrance and he began to push inside. She was always so tight around his cock, so petite in his arms. FInally, he was completely inside of her, his balls laying against her wet skin. Bracing himself with his other hand, he started to thrust into her. Hermione went from panting, to quietly moaning, to shouting within the span of 10 minutes. He could feel her nearing her release, but he wasn't done. Not yet. He wanted to treat her as well as she had him the night before. Just picturing her sliding down the bed to sit between his thighs and lower her mouth over his cock made him want to blow right then.

Feeling her nails digging into his shoulder again, he leaned his lips to her ear.

"Are you veady for me, Ermione? Veady to cum for me alveady? Cum, my sweet. Cum for me." Hermione let out a loud shout and her sex began pulsating around his cock. Unable to contain himself, his release shot out of his balls and up his cock as well. Her sex milked his cock until he was dry. But he wasn't done, not yet. He wanted to give her more. Reaching behind him, he cranked off the shower and shoved open the glass door. Hermione squeaked when they hit the cold air of the hallway and looked at  Victor in confusion. He grinned and nipped her ear.

"I am not done vith you, sweet one. We go to bed now. I vant to taste you now that you have cum." He kicked the door shut with a slam as Hermione let out a delighted squeal.