𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑁𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝐴.𝐻

Y/N's POV
I was woken up in the middle of the night by the sound of a baby crying jack spent the weekend at his aunt's house i sit up and rub my eyes looking over to the other side of the bed seeing that it wasn't slept in i sigh knowing aaron is either out there in the field risking his life or he is in the office working himself to death i get out of the bed making my way to my daughter's nursery she was laying on her back wiggling around crying "im sorry baby i know mommy took too long im sorry peanut lets get you some food i bet thats why youre up" i pick her up taking her downstairs to the kitchen grabbing a bottle from the refrigerator putting it in the microwave i move her to my hip and she lays her head on me "dada dada" i smile and kiss her head a little bit "i know baby i want daddy too" the microwave beeped and grab her bottle making my way to the living room sitting on the couch sitting her in her little swing feeding her the bottle i turn on the tv watching the first thing that came on which was spongebob getting lost in the episodes of spongebob i look down to see ashley finished her bottle i grab the bottle making my way to the kitchen i started to wash the bottle i heard the door unlock i turn around to see my husband walking through the door "hey it's good to finally see your face" i walk over to him wrapping my arms around him his arms makes their way around my waist and our lips meet "what are you doing up its three in the morning" he puts his briefcase on the table and takes his suit jacket off hanging it by the front door i grab his hand going back to the living room "someone decided to wake me from a peaceful dream" we both sit down on the couch and he leans down to give ashley a kiss on her forehead "long case" i run my finger over the stubble on his chin looking at him slowly closing his eyes in pleasure "i was just catching up on some paperwork i should've just come home i missed you guys" i smiled and placed a kiss on his cheek "we missed you too how about you head upstairs and get ready for bed i'll be there in a second i gotta put ashley in her bed" i say picking up ashley we both make our way upstairs i stopped at the door across from my bedroom i turn the knob and push the door open with my foot walking over to her crib i kiss her forehead and leave i walk to the room i share with my husband to see he is already in bed i crawl beside him laying my head on his chest kissing his neck "i love you Aaron Hotchner" he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my forehead "i love you too Y/N Hotchner"