𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝐷.𝑀

Y/N's POV
This entire case derek has been acting very weird he's been acting very clingy well more clingy than usual constantly wrapping his arms around me kissing me more than usual i love when derek acts like this with but when we are on cases it isn't really the most appropriate time to get all touchy feely Hotch went out with Spencer and Rossi to check out a new dumpsite Prentiss and JJ went to talk to the victim parents which left me with Derek and the Chief of Los Angeles He walks over to me and places his hands on my waist causing me to jump he makes it seem like he was trying to get by but i know what he was trying to do he's been trying to flirt and get with me the entire time when i'm on a case i get massive tunnel vision and i don't play "so agent Y/L/N maybe after this is over i was wondering if you could stay back and i take you out" i freeze what i'm doing and look up at him as if he had three heads i was about to say something but derek cut me off "how about you focus on solving this case and catching this sick son of a bitch rather than getting with my girlfriend we are here to do our job and you should be doing the exact same" i snap my head around to look at derek if he was in a cartoon steam would be pouring from his ears right now he was shooting dagger at this guy i walk over to him placing my hand on his arm and move my hand down to his chest trying to get his attention he finally looks down at me and i see his face soften "take a walk with me" he lifts his head back up at the guy before turning around walking away i follow behind him he walks into an empty room and i walk in closing the door he leans up against table "what was that out there derek i've never seen you act like that" he sighs and walks over to me wrapping his arms around me "i don't know what came over me i saw the way he touched you and knowing that he wants to touch you the way i want to sent me over the edge i'm sorry if i embarrassed you but i couldn't let him get away with that" i stand up on my tippy toes planting a soft kiss on his lips "i found it very sweet that you stuck up for me but try not to let it affect us doing our job i can handle men like him derek i promise i'm a big girl i can hold my own now how about we get back out there and catch this sick son of a bitch" i smile and start to walk out we finally make it back to the to see the whole team gathered around the table "everything alright with you two" we both look up at hotch i nod my head and smile "just a little distracted that's all" me and derek get back to work continuously bouncing ideas off of each other after the case was over and derek and i were packing things up when i look over at derek and saw he was already looking at me "how is it when i feel like snapping someone's neck you are the only one who can calm me down" i smile and walk over to him wrapping my arms around him standing up on my tippy toes whispering in his ear "it's one of my many many talents" i pull away sending him a wink before finishing what a was doing lets just say me and derek had a looooong night of lovin'