13 - g i r l f r i e n d

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

"Well there are a few empty seats around the classroom so I'll let you choose wherever you wanna si-"

"Oh I already know exactly where I wanna sit!"

Petra then turns towards the class again plastering a big smile on her face.

"Oh if you guys didn't know already.."

She faces towards Levi still smiling brighter than the moon.

"Levi and I use to go to the same school!!"

You turn around hesitantly to look at Levi hoping to see a reaction. But instead he was looking out the window as if he wasn't even paying attention. Now you were even more annoyed and turned back around towards the front.

And to your surprise, Petra was standing right in front of you. You flinched a bit, but you managed to look at her with the meanest glare you could give.

"Hello~"

"Can I help you?"

"Well if you don't mind, I would like to sit here."

"..."

"What if I do mind? And plus I believe they're plenty other empty seats."

"..."

"I kinda get the feeling you don't like me, but um ok."

The nasty smile upon her lips slipped a bit for a second. She even looked annoyed kind of. But of course, she ended up walking to Levi's desk instead.

"Let's hang out after school!!"

Her loud annoying voice really brought you in the dumps. It was too much of a hassle to even turn around so you slumped down on your desk.

•-•-•-•-•-•

As soon as you heard the bell rang you woke up realizing you fell asleep. But it was weird since Hange didn't wake you up this time.

"Oh Y/n!! I was just about to wake you up!!"

She smacks your back even harder feeling as though she fractured a few ribs this time.

"Ok ok I'm already awake!"

You push her hands away from you standing up from your seat.

"Oh! We're going out to eat now since we don't want school lunch! Lets get sushiiii~"

Hange then jumps up and down out of excitement while you grab your bag ready to go.

"We're ready too!"

You then see in the corner of your eye, Petra and Levi.

'Oh fxck no.'

"TIME FOR SUSHIIIII!!!"

Hange then proceeds to skip out the door with the rest following behind her.

•-•-•-•-•-•

Sitting at the booth, awkward silence, and no food yet was exactly the last thing you wanted. It was only awkward because she was here.

"So um what do you guys want to eat?"

Hange asks purely because her starving stomach can't take it anymore.

"Sorry if I'm making this awkward guys...I just really wanted to get know Levi's friends and befriend you all as well!"

"I mean Levi never talked about you to us, so how close are you guys?"

"Oh is that right, Levi?"

"..."

"I just got here a couple weeks ago."

It got even more awkward now that Levi said that. You didn't know what do. How could a joyful day go so terribly bad. He eventually leaves to go use the restroom.

"Well since he didn't wanna say it..."

Petra smiles again.

"We're dating."
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
𝗢𝗼𝗽- 👀
𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀... 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽😁
𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗴𝗴𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗯𝗶𝘁 😅😭
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁...
𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗦𝗦!!!🥳🥳
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲!!!😌💅
𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝟳𝟱𝟲🤪
A/N FROM THE FUTURE:
BRO BRO WE JUST HIT 1K READS AKSKNDDKDJDOD
Tysm!! I really do appreciate it all!! I really didn't expect it to blow up like this and I'm so grateful thank you!! 😫❤️