26 - c a u g h t

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
"She's doing what?"

You ask Hange as all 4 of you huddle by your lockers. You didn't really feel the need to care about this since you've never cared but-

"Can student Y/n L/n come down to the headmaster's office please. Student Y/n L/n please and thank you."

But this was completely different.

"Great."

You get into the office expecting the worst. Petra, the headmaster, and you in the same room was not a good combination.

Petra turned to you as if she was scared of you. What rumors did she exactly make about you that would make people so upset at you? Before you would care but now all the attention you need are from your friends. But, then you looked down at her arm.

'You're kidding right..'

A cast? What could you have possibly done for her to break her arm. If this wasn't proof the bitch crazy then you didn't know what was.

"Ok Petra, now that Ms. L/n is here, may you explain your story?"

"It was just yesterday, after school... she got mad at me for some sort reason! I don't know what I did wrong!! She pushed me down the stairs fracturing my arm..."

"This is ridiculous..."

This was the most ridiculous situation you have ever been in. She just wouldn't leave you alone.

"Um Ms. L/n, is this true?"

"No it isn't."

You knew this was gonna take awhile..

Meanwhile

"Aw man, now Y/n is tied up in this mess all because of Petra..."

"She'll get out of it eventually."

"B-but I can't help but feel bad since we can't even do anything!!"

Eren, Mikasa, and Hange sit in class waiting for the teacher to come in. It was boring since you weren't there. All they could hear were the nasty whispering. You weren't the only one who was tired of the gossiping.

"Where's Levy?"

"I don't know. I didn't see him this morning."

"I'm here."

They all turn to Levi as he walks up to them. They were a bit confused on why he was late, but he was more confused to see that you weren't here.

"Where's Y/n?"

Everyone was contemplating whether or not to tell him. No one knew how he would react but yet they were still nervous.

"She's in the office with Petra."

He was shook. But the shook turned into annoyance. He turns around to exit the classroom. But before he opens the door, you walk in.

He looks at you with worry tinting in his eyes. He was worried that Petra might of gotten to you with her schemes. But of course it didn't.

"Y/n! What happened?"

They all run up to you surprised you're back so early.

"I'm ok. She got in trouble not me."

The class breaks out into chatter as they talk about the things Petra told them.

"Wait so they found out she lied?"

"Yup. All thanks to those cameras."

You smile wildly as in honor ship of finally getting rid of Petra.

"She got suspended for lying and making up rumors about me."

You look at everyone making sure they heard you. Everyone actually felt bad for blaming you. This all happened in one day but you were in good mood so it didn't matter. You're just glad you finished your to-do list.

The teacher comes in which makes everyone sit in their seats. Maybe now people will stop whispering about you so badly. That nasty attitude of yours was handled well. And you were very proud of that.

"Did you miss me Levi?"

You bend over the back of your chair looking at Levi upside down. He looks at you for second before turning towards the window.

"Nope."

"Wow."
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
This took so freaking long to get done and it's not even that much smh🤦🏽‍♀️
Anyways😭
I need to finish my project for social studies rn sadly🖐😔
Hope you enjoyed☺️
Word Count 736🥳

A/N FROM THE FUTURE: Okay ik its only one chap but the next two chapters gon take awhile..
But I didn't wanna leave y'all hanging so here !!
❤️