Day 13

Yes I know I have skipped some days, but they pretty much go they same way they did as day one. Sorry! I don't have internet at my house yet, so I can't update all of the time. But when I get internet I'll update as much as possible.

Jitterbugxox

********************************************************************************************
Harmonee's POV

It's my office aid period and there is a new kid. He's really cute. He is tall, his hair is dirty-blonde. He has freckles. His eyes are brown, and he is also in band!

Since i don't have an office aid partner, I have to show him around.

"Hi! My name is Harmonee! What's yours?" I asked him.

"My name is Zachary. Here's my schedule." He said.  I took it and realised that we have the same schedule! Yes plus one! "Well Zachary you and I have the same schedule. First period, you have athletics which is down in the gym."

I walked him there and we went in. "Hey Coach We have a new student. His name is Zachary."

"Um, you can call me Zach." He said.

We then went to algebra, but we didn't go in. "This is your algebra class."

The two of us then walked to Mrs. Kelly's room. "This is the social studies class. Across the hall is language arts."

Then the bell rang. "Just follow me for the rest of the day. We have the same schedule anyways."

Niall's POV

I walked into the language arts classroom, and there was a new kid sitting beside Harmonee. On the other side was an empty desk. At least she saved me a seat.

When I got closer to the two, they were laughing and giggling as if they'd been friends forever. Which kind of made me jealous.

"Hey who's the new kid?" I asked Harmonee.

"Oh this is Zach. He just moved here and I get the privilege of showing him around since we have the same schedule." She replied.

Oh how I was starting to envy and dislike this kid. I'm going to tell you now, I am very overprotective  of Harmonee. I really like her, and I think it's becoming as more than friends.

I was deep in thought when the bell rang to go to lunch. I just went to the library to do some research on this Zach kid. I wanted to know more about him before Harmonee and this kid start hanging out or anything.

Harmonee's POV

I couldn't find Niall anywhere. I've looked in the art room. I looked in the cafeteria and the gym, but he wasn't there. I texted him like ten minutes ago, but he won't answer.

I was walking to the band hall when I bumped into Niall. "Harmonee you will never believe what I found out." He said.