The Next Day

Hey Guys!!! So how'd you like the way they got together? I'm sorry for all the short chapters so far but I promise I'll be doing some long ones...thanks to all of you that have read Loved You First! It means a lot to me and now here's the next day at school...how will everybody at school take it when they find out the now most popular guy in school is with the now "loser"?

jitterbugxox

********************************************************************************************
Harmonee's POV

I awoke to the sound of Niall's voice downstairs. I missed the sound of him...we weren't really talking and hanging out anymore over the past eight months. But now we are boyfriend and girlfriend and we can't wait to tell it to our friends and people at school.

We walked to the bus stop hand in hand. I'm glad that when we got onto the bus the two of us had to stop holding hands because mine were covered in sweat. I quickly wiped them and when we sat down in our usual seat, we held hands again.

"Babe, are you alright? You're sweating really bad." Niall whispered to me. "What if your new friends don't like me? What if they make fun of me? What if---"  was all I got out before he interrupted me. "What if I told you that no matter what my new friends think, I will still love you and that nothing and nobody could change that. I love you to the moon and back an infinite number of times." I smiled and kissed his soft lips softly.

"How can you always be so sure that everything will be okay?" I asked him.

"Because as long as I'm with you everything will be okay." Niall said with a cheeky smile.

I put my headphones in and turned my music up. The last thing I felt was Niall kissing my forehead and then I fell asleep.

*30 Minutes Later*

Niall's POV

Harmonee looked so peaceful while she was sleeping. Her lips were slightly parted and every once in a while she'd mumble something; which I find completely adorable. It's another one of her little things I fell in love with.

We are pulling up to school, and I carefully take her hand out of mine and slightly shake her to wake her up.

"Where are we?" She asked.

"We're at school babe." I told her.

"Why? I don't want to go to school. I want to stay home with you." She tells me and I can't help but smile at this.

"Come on sleepy head. And by the way, I think it's cute that you talk in your sleep." I said while chuckling.

She looked at me like I had just said something wrong. "I do not talk in my sleep."

"Oh, but you do. And it's very adorable, and I still love you even though you talk in your sleep." I tell her.

"At least I don't snore and drool in my sleep like you do." She said while laughing. I missed the sound of her laugh. I don't know what it is about it that's just so comforting.

*ding* *ding*

Of course the bell rings.

Harmonee's POV

Niall and I walked together, hand in hand, to athletics. When we got outside of the gym doors, he kissed me and then headed to the boys' locker room as I headed to the girls'.

"What are we doing today?"I asked the person next to me named Kaylee (while Niall and I were having our fight, Kaylee had become my best friend.) "It's Monday, therefore we are running with the guys."