Chatper 1

3rd P.o.v

The tall dark shadow looms over the monsters, showing the group of friends that they needed to protect. Because there life depend on it. A tall cat figure steps up first and and looks at the group of friends, see one of the members with long (H/c) curls and shinning beautiful (e/c) orbs. This girl (sorry if your a boy) perk his interest, he didn't know why but she did.

"I still don't get why we need to do this" A yellow bear with a flower dress said glaring at the shadow

"Don't question me child, or else you want your life taken early" the shadow said looking at the bear with dangerous glowing red eyes

"So we can't kill or hurt them?" A very all stick figure said fixing his sirens

"If you all want a limb rip off" the shadow booms looking at all of them dangerously. The shadow moves, his hand in front of him and opens a portal.

"This will take you to them" the shadow continues " but remember DON'T HURT ANY OF THEM" Then the portal suck the cryptids in.

Meanwhile....(still 3rd P.o.v)

"Y/n!! Fuck off this is my icecream!!" A girl with long brown curls and chocolates brown eyes said

"Nah, your icecream tastes better" Y/n said sticking out her tongue

"Ladies, Ladies your all pretty, but no prettier then me" John said while posing. With that everyone started laughing, while people passing by looking that then weirdly.

"Guys come on!! It's getting dark we should get home" Damian said. You see these kids don't have parents, Damian, Adriel, and drew (their all siblings) parents didn't want them anymore so they abandoned them. John and Y/n's (there not siblings) parents were killed when they were young. Ever since they found each other, they became like a family and they only need each other. When one of them were bullied at school, .....only hell would pay. Once these group of teenagers reach the end of town to enter woods. Why? Yoy say they live in the woods? They hate people of course! And they don't have to pay rent either. The town hate them and they hate the town back, it was only fair. They were in the middle of the woods, when it felt like something was watching them.

"Does anyone else feel that?" Adriel whispered, everything nodded. Y/n took out her bat from her backpack from baseball practice. John and see Damian took out their pockets knifes.

"Y/n, how long are we away from home?"  Drew asked hugging Y/n's arms while looking at her

"We're almost there, don't worry" Y/n said giving Drew and the rest of the crew a gentle and comforting smile. Everyone was blushing, it look like the bushes were too.

Ya weirdos Y/n giggle to herself, unlike the rest Y/n was not oblivious, she knew her best friend's had a crush on her. But never said anything, finds funny and amusing, So that why she fakes being oblivious.

"Oh God are you guys ok?" Y/n asked trying not to laugh

"Y- Yeah" They Stuttered

"Good, cause we're here" Y/n said. Everyone look in the distance, to see a tree on a beautiful meadow and far off from the edge but perfect to see the sun set and rise. They live in a tree house, it was two story, since the tree was huge and strong.

 They live in a tree house, it was two story, since the tree was huge and strong

(Picture not mine)

Sinec Y/n and John's parents were loaded, there money was there's now. ( cuz Logic-) They decided to live in the woods where there was no people. Because the town believe it was haunted  and people when missing. Well not for them they been living for 5 years and nothing has happened to them. Once they made it inside, Y/n and Adriel went to the kitchen to cook, since they were they only ones who can.

"So what are we cooking to today?" Adriel asked

"Hmm... what about chile con papas?"  Y/n said opening the fridge

"Sounds great!" Adriel said giving a close eye smile that could melt anyone's heart.

Meanwhile with the cryptids...

"Ugh my head"A tall cartoony dog figure said

"Finally your up Cartoon Dog!!" The yellow headed bear said

"Where everyone else?" C.D asked yoyo

"They found the kids that we need to protect, so come on!!" Yoyo said pulling C.D up. They ran through the forest, were they found C.C (cartoon cat), Siren head, little nugget, upside down man, and long horse. Up head they saw a nice tree house where there think they might live.

"They live in the woods?" Upside down man ask

" Didn't you here what the shadow said?" Long horse said looking at upside down ( ima call him that-), he shook his head. Long horse sighed

"They hate humans" C.C said still looking at the tree house

"Which is weird since they are humans" C.D said

"Anyway how are we going to show our self?" Yoyo ask. Just them siren head blow his siren because there was a squirrel on him

"You have to be fuckin kidding me" C.C said in anger

Meanwhile with the crackhead crew...

"What is that?!?" john shouted

"I don't fucking know!!" Y/n yelled. Everyone cover there ears, trying to stop the ringing in there ears. Then it stop it was quiet, so quiet you can hear a pun drop.

"Guys whats that?" Adriel asked looking outside the window. Everyone went over the the window look outside and screamed.

Hello!! Honey Bunbun here this is my second book for the Trevor henderson fandom, hope you enjoy this book. I loved writing for the this chapter anyway. Bye bye!!

none of the pictures above are mine

Word count: 969