Chatper 3

3rd p.o.v

Outside on the other side of a window, terrified the young teenagers. There was a tall cartoon cat figure , with a large cartoon eyes and a scary shit-eating grin. Now there were really screaming, then they all ran inside the safe room.

Monster's P.o.v 

"Well fucking thanks a lot Cartoon Cat , you scared them away with your ugly ass face" upside down said grumbling 

"what did you say?" C.C look at upside down with a look that could put you six feet under

"I SAID-" upside said getting cut of  from yoyo

"There no time for fighting lets find the stupid kids and go" yoyo snap , they all nod and began looking inside the house. But they just couldn't find them.

"WHERE ARE THEY!!" yoyo yelled 

Back to the crackhead group

" WHERE ARE THEY!!" A female voice booms

Right now, our beloved Y/n and her group are hiding in a room, hidden within the walls.

"what they fuck just happen" John said still trying to processes the past events 

"hey.. um are we going to die?" Adriel whispered

"what no! we're just going to wait until they leave and we'll go to pappy's house" Y/n said trying to clam everyone down. You see "Pappy" was the only actually adult family figure that they trust. Even though there not blood related, they still see each other as family. 

"yeah and then pappy will  make his famous, (favorite pie flavor)" Drew said, smiling threw her tears. Y/n walk over to her and wipe her tears away and smiled. There was a comfortable silence with everyone going threw there favorite past memories and some *cough* john *cough* thinking about Pappy's famous pie. But soon the silence was broken when Y/n thought about something.

" Wait..." Y/n said beginning to think, she felt like that she was forgetting something but didn't know what. Everyone look at Y/n.

"aren't we forgetting something?" Y/n asked. It was quiet for a second, but only for a second. Then it came, they stare wide eye with each other.

"Rocky..." they said in union 

" What are we going to do!!" Drew said beginning to sob. They all thought for awhile trying to think what to do.

"I'll go.... I'll do it" Y/n said. They all look at her like she was crazy (maybe because she it) 

"what there no way that your going! I'm the oldest I should go" Damian said stopping her with a pleading look on his face.

" Yeah, well I'm the strongest and everyone here needs you more then me" Y/n said stubbornly while walking and grabbing her bat and flashlight. On her way out John and Adriel hug her sides.

"Please don't go" Adriel said tearing up a little " You'll get killed out there!"

"Yeah, we can go together and get Rocky!" John said trying to convince Y/n not to go.

"Yeah but then what if you get hurt or even worse! I'll never forgive myself!" Y/n said breaking the hug " besides he's mine dog..... I need to save him"

Y/n carefully slip out of the hidden room making sure that no one can see her. Walking down the halls Y/n can Smell blood and rotten flesh, It smell so bad the Y/n was sure to past out of the smell. But she pull threw, trying to find her beloved pet...Rocky the pug  (or any other dog, you can choose, I just love pugs!!)  remembering the first time she got him, and him being there when she need him the most. She just could think what she do with out him. Y/ n snap out of her thought when she herd barking and growling. Y/n ran quickly toward to the sound of barking, to find the same cat from earlier walking towards Rocky, with death in his eyes  ( Y/n and the others  doesn't know there genders YET). Rocky bark, whimper and bit the cat trying get out of his grasp. The cat was enjoying Rocky suffering. Making Y/n madder and madder by the second, her (e/c) orbs flickered to (f/c) orbs. Then she snap with her eyes turning (f/c), her eyes glowed dangerously she grip her bat and yelled.

"HEY YOU! STUPID CAT" The cat turned around and face her with his grin widening

"GET YOU DIRTY ASS PAWS OFF, MY DOG!!" Y/n yelled throwing her bat to the cat but the cat caught it

"looks like you miss toots" The cat said grinning even wider if he could

"no I didn't" Y/n said running towards the Cat punching him in his face and kicking him in his Balls (Don't you mean no no no square) , Letting go of rocky , he roar in pain. while trying to stand back up, Y/n grab her bat and hitting him with it. The cat fell to the floor with a thud, probably alerting the other "monsters". Y/n ran to Rocky, thank god he was alive but badly hurt, he had wounds and a broken leg. The other monster came in the room and stand in shock that a HUMAN girl beat the all mighty Cartoon Cat. They were piss and came closer to her to hurt her, they still remember that they can't hurt her but they didn't care. Y/n was hold Rocky crying that she let him get hurt, he was the only part of "real" family she had left.  Cartoon cat got up and shake his head to see, his friends and the girl crying silently to herself. Remembering what she did he got angry and lash his claws at her, but old to be caught but a boy taller and older with his eyes glower violent blue. 

"Don't you fucking dare hurt her" The older boy said

"Damian!" another female called out. Damian turn around to look a drew healing Y/n and Rocky. Adriel and John caging up the other monsters and Damian fighting the Cartoon Cat. Y/n got pissed at the cat for trying to hurt one of her best friends, she grab her bat and ran toward the cat pushing him down. Y/n's glowing (f/c) eyes look in to his cartoon ones with rage and death. In a first time in a long time Cartoon Cat felt something...... He felt fear. Y/n threw her bat over her head and hit Cartoon cat but before he could pass out, he heard her said something.

"sweet as sugar

Hard as ice

hurt me once....

I kill you twice"

Heya! so um tense chapter and sorry that it short- qwq Sorry for not updating a got writers block and wanted to update today, so I thought of something to put into the book! SO its kind of  rush-. Anyways I hope you enjoys this chapter and see you in the next! ( Btw the quote above was not mine, I thought it sounded cool so I put it in) <3

word count: 1160