In My Life

~George~

All I can remember of the day me and my beautiful husbands were in the car accident is the Dr. coming in and telling us that John would be permanently Blind, and me and Paul weeping while Ringo held us. It was illegal but we didn't give a damn if someone saw us, or if we got arrested for loving someone.

The next morning I woke up on the couch Ringo still holding me and Paul. "mmmmhm" I heard John groan. "Rings, Paulie John is waking up" I whisper-yelled. "what!" Ringo snapped, "John is waking up" I repeated. the 3 of us ran over to his bed side. 

"Johnny darling were still here" Paul whispered. I kissed John's cheek "we never left you sweetheart" I whispered sweetly into John's ear. "Mhmmmhmmhmmm" John groaned again. "We love you Johnny" Ringo said.

After a while of us watching as John slowly came to he finally did. "Paul, George, Ringo where are you. I can't see anything." he said panicking "y-your b-blind Love, I-I'm sorry" I said tearing up. John was panicking a lot it was really sad and I wanted to cry but Ringo, Paul and I made a packed that we wouldn't cry in front of him. I ended up going into the bathroom on the floor and cried for 10 minutes.

Paul walked into the bathroom while I was silently crying. "are you ok Baby" he said crouching down next to me "n-no" I stuttered out through the tears. "why baby?" Paul asked concerned  "because of the John panic so much when he came to" I said and Paul squeezed my hand "I know it's hard to see and stuff but we need to support him and help him as much as possible. he needs it a lot right now and if you need it you can go to therapy and we won't judge you" he said and squeezed my hand again. I kissed his lips and said "Thank you Love". and we went back out into the room.

yeah I was still torn up but not as bad, and I know that Ring and George and deffentley John was but they were better at holding there emotions together than I was