Chapter 18: One night at Pastel cave

Yuki: When Henry wakes up, I'm gonna shove all that food in his mouth since he fell asleep on me!

*As Henry is snoring, Yuki can't resist the delicious smell of the cookies and bread.*

Yuki: The cookies...
*Yuki starts to quickly run through the cookies and bread, having a sugar tooth.*

Meanwhile, back with Lilith in the pastel cave, she's nervous and Freaking out inside her mind. She'll most likely have to make a very tough decision.*

Lilith: Well.. I don't think I'll find the exit for this cave in time. It's already 6:51... I might have to spend the night in here.

*Lilith Looks around and suddenly, she hears low growling and snarling.*

Lilith: What's that sound..?
*The growling and snarling get louder and closer.*

Lilith: Who's here?!

*the mysterious animal's Noises seem to get closer and louder. It suddenly get's louder and closer that Lilith feels the vicious creature might be beside her.*

Lilith: Oh no.. Damn you, Narrator. .
*The Animal gets close and is now visible in Lilith's eyes. The monster growls in Lilith's face.*
Lilith: Damn it! He saw me!!

*Lilith quickly runs off, without looking behind her and the monster chases her.*

Lilith: *gasp* He's after me!!! These Candies on the wall are so Distracting!!!!
*Lilith runs even faster, but the monsters speed increases more and more.*

Lilith: *Gasp* It's a vent!! See 'ya later, you ugly monster!
*Lilith slides quickly into the vent and the monster growls like he is in pain. The monsters eyeball looks inside of the vent, looking directly at Lilith.*

Lilith: *Whispers* yeah.. you see me.. but you can't get me.
*The monster roars and scratches the vent sideways.*

Lilith: Woa!!!!

*The Monster snarls and Growls louder that it echos.*

Lilith: *Whispers* I need to hurry up and get the obsidian out of here•••!
*Lilith crawls slowly to the exit.*

Lilith: I made it! I finally-

BANG!

*The vent shakes and the monsters tentacle gets inside, and it tries to grab Lilith. She struggles until, the monster grabs her and picks her up.*
Lilith: Hey!! Let me go!! You ugly monster!!

*The monster roars loudly in her face, as Lilith Gets green spit on her.*

Lilith: Ahh! Disgusting!!
*The monster once again roars viciously, and then, he finally has had enough. The monster picks up Lilith higher, near his mouth.*
Lilith: For be it; it is the end for me..! HAH!
*Lilith kicks the monsters eye, as he groans in pain and drops Lilith.*

Lilith: Woah! How do I fly?? How do I fly?!?!?
*Lilith unexpectedly starts to fly perfectly. But, she sadly crashes. The monster then growls and picks Lilith back up with his right tentacles.

Lilith: Guess it really is the end for me this time..

*Lilith tries to kick again, but the monster already has a clue on Lilith's moves. He then again puts Lilith near his mouth.*

Lilith: Goodbye, World..!

Woman: HAH!

*Unexpectedly, a woman and a man come out of nowhere with weapons.*

Woman: Polaris!! Get the girl, and I'll get the monster!!
Man (Polaris): Got it!

Being Queen Sucks..

*The man quickly jumps up high with his powers and sticks to the wall like a Lizard. He aims his Gun right at the monster's eye and shoots.*

PLINK!

Polaris: Bullseye!

*The monster roars in pain and drops Lilith.*

Lilith: AHH! FLY AGAIN, FLY AGAIN!!

Woman: I GOTCHA!

*The woman sweeps in the air and grabs Lilith.*

Woman (Alessia): *Sigh* Why.. *Gasp* are you in here?..

*Alessia drops Lilith.*

Lilith: Woah!

Polaris: Woah, Woah, Aless! Be careful with the lady! I think she's... One of us!

To be continued....