「00:01」

—❝ EROTIC PICTURES ❞

—❝ EROTIC PICTURES

AH YES, JUST WHAT YOU NEEDED, glares from angry girls, whistles from male students and notes in your locker. but if you were being honest, you didn't give a shit.

yes, you weren't popular or anything like that, but neither you were gonna let the comments affect you. i mean, what were you expecting when you accidentally sent your EROTIC PICTURES to the volleyball team chat? yes, you were expecting this.

"(l/n) san! come here right now!" a high pitched voice ringed through your ears. a tamed skin girl with gorgeous black hair is now running to you. and just as you were expecting. you were tackled to the floor with her. "did you see them?" she asked.

"see what?" you replied, but let's be realistic. she was probably talking about your bunny photographs. i mean, everyone had them already. how? good question. "the bunny pictures? yeah, it's no biggie. just... it's me in kinda... umm... swimsuit? but more... erotic?" you defended yourself. "but in first place, this wouldn't have happened if you didn't asked me for that stupid dare."

"i'm really sorry (l/n) san!" sho said, tho it didn't sound very convincing to you, which is why you furrowed your brows to her. " i really am. is there anything i can do for you?" she asked you. she fondled her hands under her chin.

think. think. thin—

"chibi chans!~" kuroo tetsurō, third year, nekoma's volleyball team captain and smoking hot closeted nerd approached you and sho with 2 of his other friends, kozume kenma and haiba lev. "what were you two talking about? is it what i think it is? (y/n) chan?~" he purred in your hear, bending to be at your height.

"shut the fuck up, kuroo senpai." you replied crossing your armas over your chest, giving kuroo and his friends a good view of your cleavage. until you noticed their stares. "HEY YOU PERVS, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" you yelled, making everyone in the rom turn in your direction. a red blush painted your cheeks and the tip of your nose as you yelled again. "mind your business."

"i'm sorry for her attitude. she's high" sho tried to help you, but it only worsened all.

"anyways. (y/n) chan, you're still coming to practice right?" kuroo asked opening his locker, which was beside yours.

"i don't think so," you said as you remembered the amount of homework and problemas you had in this moment. "i have lots of homework and also, isn't it, a bit uncomfortable? since... you know" trying not to mention the incident with you bunny pictures.

"well, it would be a pleasure to help such a pretty bunny.~" he bent to your height and whispered. he took your chin in his index as his thump ghosted your lips. just as he was pulling his thumb back, he was shocked when you licked the tip. so, he let you suck his thumb.

as he continued to move his thumb, heat rose to your core and you had to squeeze your legs together. until...

the bell rang

"saved by the bell, chibi chan. i'll see you in practice (y/n)." kuroo said removing his thumb and walking away.

hot.

i'm such a lazy ass istg,, so sorry for the time it took to write all this shitty paragraphs,

so sorry for the time it
took to write all this
shitty paragraphs,

the next chapter will
be up by the next week
plus i'm updating
all my other books uwu

n e ways,
vote pussy ❤️