ice cream (smut-ish) (coffe part 3 but no need to have read the other parts)

AN: I'm kinda proud of this one ngl. It's the longest one I've written this far and the third part of "coffee" but it's not necessary for you to have read the other parts to understand this one.
The paring is y/n (female, sorry to the boys) and Jade.
It starts out with fluff but it has quite some smut at the end
(i put **** where the smut starts and ends).
I hope you enjoy it :)

The day finally arrived, you and Jade would go out for shopping today.
You were really nervous and stood in front of your dresser. It was a warm spring day and you decided to wear a very simple dress, since it would be very easy to change in and out of it.

You walked over to the ice cream shop the two of you agreed to meet at.
Jade was waving at you excited and embraced you in a hug. You melted into her and smelled her perfume.
She smelled rich and flowery at the same time. Her hair was put half up and half down. A few curly baby hairs were falling on her face . You tried to take in as many details as possible while your eyes scanned her face.
She smiled at you and said

"I'm so happy to see you again! You look beautiful in this dress. Maybe we don't need to buy a new one."
"Thank you so much" you smiled back at her "you look pretty cute yourself"

You're not too sure but perhaps a small blush crept on her face. She took your hand and dragged you into the small shop.
"This is my favourite ice cream, please try something, I'll pay"
you agreed and chose your favourite flavour.

The two of you walked through the city and stopped at a few shops to look inside but nothing satisfied her. She was convinced no dress was pretty enough to match your face.
You stopped at a bank and sat down, still eating your ice cream.

You licked it up and down, left to right and in circles. You didn't realise how sexually you were behaving until your eyes met hers. She was staring at you in disbelief and a bit shocked. But there was something else in her eyes you hadn't seen before.
It was lust, you held eye contact for a few seconds without either one of you moving a single inch.
The sexual tension was so obviously tight you could cut it with a knife.

A drop of melted ice cream dropped onto her cleavage, which was exposed by the revealing shirt she was wearing. Without giving it a single second thought you stretched your arm out and whiped off of her chest with your finger. Not knowing what to do with it you simply licked it off.

Her gaze was now fixated on your mouth and you stared to blush furiously.
She started laughing "oh darling, don't act all shy now"
You laughed as well trying to cover your embarrassment.

The nickname Darling did something to you, suddenly an overwhelming urge of wanting to kiss her overcame you.
She leaned closer to you and took one of your cheeks in her hand.
Your lips were only centimetres apart and you could feel her breath against your face.
Her eyes looked up and down between your mouth and eyes.
She whisperd
"Can I kiss you, darling ?"

The butterflies in your stomach made backflips and crashed into each other. It was obvious for both of you that you wanted her to kiss you but the question for consent made you like her even more.

As a response you kissed her slowly. Your lips moved against each other and she pulled you closer. You felt her tongue brush against your lower lip, before you could move in response you heard a small yelp.

You drifted apart and searched the area around you to find the source of the noise. Your eyes landed on a teenage girl, who covered her mouth and looked at Jade.
A small "I'm so sorry" escaped her lips. Jade smiled at her, got up and told her it was okay.
The girl explained how she was a fan and very surprised to see her in person, let alone kissing someone.
They talked a few minutes and took a picture. After they said their goodbyes Jade returned to you and gave you an apologetic smile.
You got up as well and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek to reassure her that it was completely fine.