32

150 votes, I'm just tryna get this over with

Atlanta, Georgia
Jayla Brown, 21

"Whattt? Why you keep calling me?" I mugged the camera.

"You still sleep?" Na'Jour asked.

"Nah nigga I'm wide awake." I rolled my eyes about to cry.

"The fuck is you crying for?" He laughed.

"Causeeee. I can never sleep good DAMN. Ian sleep good in days I'm fucking stressed! Stop calling me and let me sleep DAMN." I said then hung up.

But he called right back.

"WHAT NA'JOUR WHAT?" I mugged him

"Get ready I'm on my way. Ian see you in a minute." He said.

"YOU SAW ME 2 DAYS- ight dawg ight." I said then hung up.

I sat up in my bed and just stared at the wall.

"Hate my life." I mumbled going in the bathroom.

I got ready then headed in the kitchen and saw Destiny and Nari in the kitchen.

"Hey y'all." I said.

"Hey." Nari said.

Destiny still wasn't speaking to me but I didn't care.

"You going somewhere?" Nari asked as I opened the refrigerator.

"Yeah Na'Jour finna pick me up." I said and I heard Destiny mumble something under her breath.

"What was said?" I asked turning around.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me." She mugged me.

"Destiny what's really the problem!? Ian do shit to you for you to act like this towards me. What you want me to do beg for your forgiveness?? You doing a whole lot and if you think I'm finna kiss your ass you thought wrong!" I yelled.

"Then DON'T kiss it. I don't give fuck about you nor do I care for you anymore.." She said standing up.

"Destiny shut the fuck up at this point you just asking for some shit to argue about.." I said turning around.

"YOU STARTED WITH ME.." She said walking up to me.

"Destiny back up out my face I'm not tryna do this witchu your my whole sister.." I said walking away.