High School Reunion Party

It's Jin's high school reunion party. He is getting overwhelmed seeing all of his classmates.

He was happy to see them even though he is like kinda unwanted here bcoz he doesn't has any friends.

Jin was nerd in his high school times and bcoz of that no one his friends. They always just bullied him and made fun of him.

Now things has changed though, he is not nerd anymore. He literally did his make over years ago. Now he looks smart,handsome,cool but still he has gentleness. He changed his looks but he didn't changed himself.

Now when he is here ofcourse his classmates or batchmates are looking at him curiously that who is he. And that's why he is feeling unwanted bcoz he isn't new, he is one of them.

He was standing awkwardly in a place when a girl came up to him.

He knows that girl it's Nayeon. The most beautiful girl in their whole batch and really popular.

"Hey!" she said looking at him curiously.

He simply waved at her.

"I'm sorry but I don't remember you. Are you perhaps in wrong party bcoz I am sure I would have definitely remember your handsome face if I ever saw you before." she said looking apologetic.

"I am Kim Seokjin." he said shyly.

But then he regret it.

He saw her face first changed from curious to confused then like realization hit her and again her eyes same like years ago. Mocking.

"Hmm. Make over huh. Trying to seduce someone?? But just to give you a head up no one is going to look at you even if you look handsome now, I bet you are still a nerd." saying that she just left the way she came. Not before giving him a disgusted look though.

Jin frowned.

He doesn't realize someone was looking at him since he entered in the party.

What if you don't know anyone at the party?! What you are gonna do?!

Jin thought and was just wandering in the party.

Now no one was giving him curious look bcoz his identity spread like fire and now everyone knows who he is. So, no one is interested in him.

So, Jin just sat down to drink his fruit juice in a sofa which was in the corner.

He was sipping his drink looking mindlessly at everyone when someone sit beside him.

When he looked at the person beside him his eyes got widened in surprise.

"Hey!" The man beside him smiled cheekily looking at Jin's expression.

"H-hey!" Jin mentally slapped himself from stuttering.

But how can't he. It's his crush. His high school crush. OMG! Jin truly has a huge crush on him since back then but his crush never looked at him bcoz duh Jin was a nerd.

And now he is talking to him. Jin is going to die from nervousness.

His crush also become more handsome now.

Oh God! Jin is not ready to talk to him.

When Jin was looking at him dumbfounded his crush snapped his fingers in front of him causing Jin to blink and came out of his own world.

"Huh?" Jin asked embarassed when he got caught staring at him.

His crush just only laughed.

"So, you are Kim Seokjin, huh? The topper of our batch?" he asked.