Thing One X Thing Two (smut)

It was a stormy day for Sally and Conrad- wait no- this is about The Things-
Lemme get back to it.
The cat was about the exit the box where he came from but the Things begged for him to let them come with. He said no of course, as he always does. They get bored in the box because they have nothing in it to do. Thing one turned to Thing two and said "I have an idea! I've seen we have big things in our pants. We also both have holes on our butts. We can take turns putting our things in the hole if you'd like"
"That sounds like fun! Let's try it!" Thing two replied. Thing one started by whipping his thing out while Thing two pulled his pants down. Thing one put his dick in Thing two's ass. Thing two yelled in pain, but it was pleasurable pain. They didn't know what it was but they knew it felt good. They took turns for hours until The Cat opened the door to the box.
What Conrad and Sally's innocent eyes saw, was terrifying. White sticky stuff all over the walls. The Cat was in shock and closed the door.
"That wasn't a very nice sight for you,
but please excuse me while I join Thing one and Thing two" Cat said.
He then grabbed the box and left out the front door.
Sally and Conrad were both scarred for the rest of their life.