welcome

✩ * ⋆ ✧

hello and welcome to another story, this one will be featuring our favorite boom boom boy, bakugo ♡

like with all my other stories, music is important to the plot, so if there is a song, I highly recommend listening to it just so you understand more about the story or the character. I put music in cause it adds a little more to the story.

the characters in this story are aged up, so they will be about 23 years old. also it will not include a lot of hero stuff, since this story is more focused on the characters being in a band. this will have semi manga spoilers including bakugo's hero name.

I also am writing the characters how I see them basically so some things may be out of character compared to normal or what you may think, please do not come at me for it, it's for story purposes. this also includes the character of "y/n", while this is your story, I still am making your character do certain things or be a certain way with herself, so if you do not like it or don't agree, please do not write really mean comments, it's literally meant for the story.

this story is also meant for a fem reader, sorry if this offends anyone in advance, it's just how I pictured it. but please feel free to change some stuff in your head to make it more fitting to you :)

most characters in this story are not mine, they belong to the Boku no Hero Academia writer and illustrator Kohei Horikoshi!!

also check out the spotify playlist I made to go with the story, it just features the songs in here! I will add as I write the chapters!

*