Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haa... when will the erotic scene happen?"

Having not been able to sleep late at night again today, I was lying in bed reading an erotic novel

I was reading in a dark room with the brightness of the phone as low as possible.

Looking forward to the next scene I quickly swiped to the next page, but the scene I desired did not happen.

St. Agnes (Saint Agnes), the female protagonist, who had already experienced s*x, kept acting innocently as if she didn't know anything about it while taking her time.

"Oh, come on! How stuffy!"

If I had such a handsome man, I would enjoy him as much as I can! Out of frustration, I threw my phone away and covered myself with a blanket.

Since I had work tomorrow, I had to go to bed.

"Ugh..."

It hasn't been long since I fell asleep, but the alarm is ringing already.

Cursing Monday morning, I hurried to get ready for work.

Sadly, I was always sleep deprived at night resulting in me feeling groggy every morning.

After wearing a blouse and skirt and finishing my makeup and doing my hair, I ran out to catch the bus.

Time was always running out even if I woke up early because I didn't want to go to work.

"Damn you... Monday morning!"

I mumbled in the bus as I rode it.

I really don't want to go to work.

It's a life of being exhausted from working overtime every day and on weekends, falling asleep, and satisfying myself with a novel.

I sincerely really wished.

I'm done with this life, and in my next life, I want to f*ck a handsome man!

"...Is that your wish?"

Suddenly, the voice of an unfamiliar man was heard and my surroundings became dark.

As my consciousness faded, I lost my thought.

***

A silver-haired man sitting languidly while leaning on a white marble chair said:

"As the 1000th wish, your wish has been accepted."

"What? I beg your pardon?"

He grinned at me and said with a clear voice.

"That you wish you could fuck a handsome man... I'll grant it."

"...What? Hold on!"

What do you mean handsome man? I was dumbfounded and tried to ask him, but I couldn't because someone shook my body.

"Um..."

"Wake up!"

That's right.

It must be another dream.

A silly dream created by my frustration.

"Miss Agnes! Get up!"

Agnes? I'm definitely on my way to work... Suddenly, Agnes's memories came into my mind.

No, what... is this nonsense?

I jumped up from the spot in bewilderment.

The scenery of a strange yet colorful room and a freckled-face person, who was looking at me anxiously came into my view.

Apparently, she was Marie, Agnes' exclusive maid, in the novel [The Fallen Saint, Agnes].

I am Agnes! No matter how hard I pinched my cheek, this was a reality, not a dream.

"Ahhhhhh! Damn it!"

Marie seemed terrified at the sight of me screaming as I grabbed my hair, but that wasn't important.

Crazy deity! He didn't even listen to my wishes in the first place, but granted me an empty wish!

I am ruined.

Agnes, the heroine of [The Fallen Saint, Agnes], is a saint who was good with her words and a slave to the imperial powers.

I cried out with the voice of Agnes.

"When did I ask you to make me possess Agnes!"

*****

;)