Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agnes looked up at the High Priest, who was spraying his semen inside her for the seventh time.

His face was as noble as an angel, but Agnes knew he showed no mercy.

Agnes's eyes were dropping because of the constant love affair, and saliva was dribbling from her swollen lips.

'How many times can you do it?'

Obviously, it was not such a story unfolding. After finishing the eruption, the high priest removed his shaft.

"Now this seems enough."

Agnes was dumbfounded.

He was obsessed with caressing and cleansing until she almost fainted, and then he talked calmly.

Suddenly Agnes wanted to see those emotionless blue eyes filled with embarrassment.

"Wait a minute High Priest."

Agnes deliberately spread her legs wide open to the high priest.

Milky semen was still flowing from her fluttering pussy.

"I... haven't been purified yet."

At the thought of embarrassing the High Priest, Agnes forgot her shame for a moment.

Agnes was overwhelmed by his calm appearance that he was able to keep.

Anyway, there was no way he had the power to do it again. Agnes deliberately made an innocent look and provoked him to the fullest.

"...I see."

The High Priest smiled, sticking his finger in Agnes's bare-looking hole.

It was a very holy smile, but his actions were not.

Agnes thought it wasn't that he was scattering his fingers around the fluttering interior, but it was already late.

"Then, I have to cleanse you properly."

Agnes was astonished at the hard object that dug inside her again.

She forgot that the high priest is a crazy man.

Agnes's regret and pleasure flooded her at the same time as the movement of the high priest's cock was so harsh that it could not be compared to the previous times.

"Oh! Aang! Aang...."

"Miss. Agnes... you're a born saint."

Agnes's body got even hotter as the beautiful voice that tickled her ears.

Agnes felt as if she was going to go mad if they did anything more.

Her body became extremely sensitive and Agnes couldn't wake up because of the accumulated pleasure.

The High Priest was not tired even though he just came, he moved his waist back and forth violently.

"Huh... that, stop..."

"It's you, Agnes, who asked me to cleanse you properly. Get your dick straight."

Instead, he spit out vulgar words casually and pulled out his cock which was travelling back and forth inside.

The High Priest's crown was soaked with love liquid and brought the greasy penis in front of Agnes's face.

"I will purify you thoroughly. Open up."

"What are you... blah!

Agnes opened her eyes wide as he squeezed his shaft in her mouth.

She had no strength to refuse because of the intense love making. Agnes could feel the unfamiliar touch and taste that filled my mouth.