Chapter 2

Hi, Animewife, I saw ur comment and thought I would post this chapter for u so enjoy.

Ao Bing POV

As I woke, I smelled freshly baked bread and felt warmth from the fireplace. I sat up slowly and felt a the wet cloth on my forehead fall. 'Where am I?' I thought. I heard singing and water. The singing would echo around the house giving it a mystic sound like an enchantress.

Once the singing stopped so did the water, as soon as I heard the door open where I was, I placed the wet cloth back on forehead and pretended to still be a sleep.

I heard footsteps closing in. I steadied my breathing, and listened closely.

"I wander who he is..." she said, I felt her hand stroke my head. I acted to waking up slowly and what I saw made me gasp.

There before me is a girl with (h/c) waist long hair, (e/c) eyes and a short mid thigh high (y/c) kimono with golden neckline and silver outlines of lillies. So was magnificent.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked gently while staring at her eyes, getting lost in them so easily.

"You're in Yukihira. I found you 3 days ago at my mother's funeral. It was raining quite hard actually. It was as if the sky was mourning for her. *sigh*" she said.

I just started at her, she looked sad. "I'm sorry for your loss." As I crept closer to her.

I noticed the way here eyes would deepen in colour as she thought of her deceased mother. It must have been nice to have a mother, I never knew my mother.

She slowly turned her head to me with tears in her eyes, a loss of a mother must have broke her heart. Poor soul. I wish I could help her. Wait, maybe I could! I slowly got up and grabbed her hands in mine.

"I could be your friend if you like. You don't have to be sad anymore. " I said as I look at her. I could see the hesitation in her eyes. Wait, why does it hurt when she hesitated?

I must be sick, right?

♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤

Hi

To all of you who wanted me to update this story are in luck. I'll be updating this story 4 times a week because I have other stories to tend to. Anyway......

☆Please vote

☆Follow me And

☆Comment

Bye and have a wonderful day!😘