He Never Forgot Her Name....

Aya- She had always felt as though someone was watching over herafter her mother had died.

But she never thought it would be a long ago dead boy who hadbeen another painful objectof her fathers practices. In fact she thoughts it washer mother looking down on her. But in fact it was an average scraggly blond haired boy named Dio. Originally a stupid sreet boy starving with only a few short days at most to live. Aya's father had come across him, picking him off the streets throwing him into a cell to be held in the torture of the "doctors" basement.

Dio wasn't much older than 9 at the time. Living in the cell until he was 14. But sadly in his youth the doctor extracted Dio's left eye, leaving the open gouge bare. It wasn't as muchthe loss of blood that killed him, but the infection that followed. During the excrusiating 6 years Dio was locked away, he managed to escape for a short amount of time.

Running through the halls of the mansion trying in all his sickness induced hallucinations to find a way out, finally he found himself running into a simple bedroom. "Hello...?' Dio whispered limmping his way in further. As he looked around he found himself looked down at a large lump hidden under floral covers. "Hello...." he said again reaching a hand to the blanket, pulling it aside ever so gently as not to disrupt the slummber of the subject beneath...he was in awe to what he found. A very small but beautiful young girl, from the looks not much than two years younger than himself. Her long dark brown hair even darker in the dim light. Makeing is seem as though it were a midnight sky flowing over her shoulders. Her breaths a calming intake and exhale. "Shes beautiful..." he cooed.

Reaching down a soft hand and brushing a stray hair from her brow. "I only wish i knew your name..." as he said so, his eyes gazing apon her porsolin skin she mumbled somthing he had wished. "Aya..." she whispered in her sleep. A soft smile drew on his face "Aya...-" he repeated. The boy was cut off as the doctor grabbed the bloodstained collar of Dio's shirt, dragging him out of little Aya'a room. Not long after returning to the basement, the doctor retrived his trusty scalple. Slicing a small gash into Dio's throat. "Either you die of that infection or you bleed out!" The doctor hollered Slamming Dio's forehead into the brick wall beside him. Dio's eyes closed shut....never to open again. In the last moments of his small life, Dio pictures little Aya. Her unique purple eyes. Her midnight hair and her soft gentle voice. not just any little Aya.... His little Aya.

Aya awoke at the usual time of 8:30 am. Looking to her carpeted floor to a single large deep red drop of blood, never to know it was from the boy who would some day return to save her life. (dun dun da!!!!!!!!!!)