THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! A/N

HELLO EVERYONE !!!

I just wanted to make this a whole chapter.

Thank you all so, sooo much for 16 K reads. I honestly didn't except to reach this far. Thank you for reading, thank you for the likes and thank you for all the hilarious and relatable comments you make.

I'm not the greatest at making requests on time, but I try as much.

Thank you again for the love !!!!

—————————————————

I wanted to underline something. I did this and even though it wasn't a big one, I still felt bad. In my Tony/Natasha chapter, I mentioned Tony cutting himself in a sentence and even though it was little, I still should've written trigger warning to the beginning of the chapter, which I will be more careful about from now on.

I also forget to write on most of my chapters, but, please do ignore the grammar mistakes or wrongly written words. I try to check as much as I can before publishing it, sometimes it slips away and it looks really bad, but I try.

—————————————————

Also, we are in the month of October, which means two things to me. First of all Halloween and secondly Inktober, but that's not why we're here. The next request ( or requests, depend on you guys ) will be about Halloween. Either celebrating Halloween or the characters being monsters, but yea.

So as always, requests are open.

In conclusion, thank you for the love and request away !!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT !!!!

BAAIIIIIIIIIII !!!